Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And front

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 301
Pre-bonds

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 286
Today's nanos :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 338
Extension professional cold fusion

Asya, could I ask how you get the wave, is it a wand? & the colours amazing

Thanks

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Asya, could I ask how you get the wave, is it a wand? & the colours amazing

Thanks

Hi Hun
I use the cloud 9 waving wand x

Hi, 1 from today. I was wondering if I could get some tips on photo finishes please.

150 halo bonds, i was pleased with blending but the camera angle is weird, it not short on 1 side ;) . It was lovely & thick when brushed in a column, but the fan shape makes it looks a bit thin in the picture. Any helpful pointers welcome on angles or finish

Thank you x

Attachments

• 1385843416608.jpg
    1385843416608.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 317
Hi, 1 from today. I was wondering if I could get some tips on photo finishes please.

150 halo bonds, i was pleased with blending but the camera angle is weird, it not short on 1 side ;) . It was lovely & thick when brushed in a column, but the fan shape makes it looks a bit thin in the picture. Any helpful pointers welcome on angles or finish

Thank you x

I tend to make sure my flash is off to avoid any glare on the picture and it also gives you a true reflection of the colour sometimes I think the flash can make the colour match not look perfect. Personally I would have cut more off the length so there was not so much of a fan shape, cutting slightly more off the middle section would give you a nice natural finish. Follow the natural weight line in the extensions. One last pointer I straighten before cutting and again after to smooth the ends out again giving them a slight bend

Thank you, yes I see, I worry about cutting the very back as I think clients want as much length as they can get but agree blunting the back would have given a smoother edge.

I didnt straighten this hair as it was so nice, but could probably have shaped the ends under a bit, ah I'll learn from that, thanks.

No probs Hun we all learn from asking. If you worry about losing to much length I always try and get my ladies to go slightly loner with their extensions so when they are cut and finished they are at a length they are happy with but also a finish you are happy with x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385938418.282794.jpg

Today's colour change then fitting of extensions

View attachment 49399

Today's colour change then fitting of extensions

Hey,
I'm fitting a ombré on the weekend 2/33 the clients hair is already long and is a colour 2 all over. How much of the ends of the clients hair should be died to match the colour 33? Any advise for ombré fittings. X

Hey,
I'm fitting a ombré on the weekend 2/33 the clients hair is already long and is a colour 2 all over. How much of the ends of the clients hair should be died to match the colour 33? Any advise for ombré fittings. X

I have a client thats an ombre - It doesnt really matter if the client has thick hair, I just added the lightest colour to the underneath, funnily enough, all other technicians refused to do it.

I have attached the pic as its a few pages back in the thread, hopefully you will see what I mean.

Attachments

• ultrasonic18.jpg
    ultrasonic18.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 1,047
Yesterdays hair fitting. The after picture is before cutting, I forgot to take another one!! Its was 100 bonds just for added thickness. The clients hair was 19" naturally so we added 20" extensions from foxy.

Attachments

• Sammy BDA.jpg
    Sammy BDA.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 280
Another one of yesterdays fittings, but didn't take a before picture!!
This is 200 pre-bonds in 3 colours.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 262
Hey,

Hey Lucy

I usually colour the clients hair lighter throughout mid lengths and ends in foils taking random sections so it isn't perfectly uniformed. You don't want it looking dip dyed. You can take sections and weave them or back comb lightly so you don't get definate lines

I fit the same way as I would do normally but I visually see how the colour and hair falls. I usually buy the lighter colour and colour the top darker so it's more natural xx

Befor/After MiniLocks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 229
Befor/After Virgin European Pre-Bonds

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 330
Forgot to take before picture! after using Indian Remy 22" micro-rings

Attachments