Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386011586.821774.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386011598.760293.jpg

Client had super thick hair ! 200 micro rings fitted from s58 :) xx

I asked Totally Essex if i could upload one of Suzies pics as her work is amazing, doing her advanced course in Jan.... Cant wait :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386018256.232538.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386018304.585055.jpg

I'm so sorry to sound harsh but iv only looked at the last page and every picture looks horrendous. I haven't seen the attachments. The first picture is vile obviously fake ratty ends and a clear line where the color doesn't match. The second picture the blonde color is beautiful but way too much hair and I don't get the way it's falling in a curve she looks ridiculous. Brown haired one 200 crystal quartz she looks like a nutter did she piss u off again a semi circle at the back of her head that is so bizarre and more hair than chewbacka god help the poor girl looking after that it looks a mess after a hairdressers styled it and the front isn't much better. The side fringe isn't blended in and there's not enough hair at the front cause it looks like you ran out throwing 8 bags in the back complete mess poor girl. Know shoot me this is only my opinion maybe these woman asked for a half moon on there head and to look ridiculous so well done if that's the case you all achieved it. I'm so sorry and I am not out to upset anyone this is only my opinion and if we all thought the same the world would be very boring.

Eeeek! So I presume we're talking about my work also....

Just back from holiday... Apologies I didn't reply sooner...

Sorry you feel that way... Genuinely I do! Thank you to the ladies that gave me valid critique... ill take it on board... the reason her bonds were longer was she was terrified of slippage...This client is actually my best friend who is my utmost honest critique! If its bad she would let me know about it.... She had hair extensions done by a lady who's been qualified for 12 years...but all her bonds were slipping out she lost 16 bonds before her 6 week maintenance...from the fusion method an had no after care given constant failed attempts at trying to get a maintenance I removed this set and fit her a new set.

She's just coming up to first maintenance, she says shes more happier now than before! It doesn't hurt to put her hair up, she hasn't lost a bond! She also wanted a mix of two browns and also
Her baseline to be that way..,

Once again thank you, but thanks to you but I shall be more aware of putting my work on here in future... I welcome an opinion but not slander...

Lets see some of your work eh? ;)

Thank you ladies x

Aimee :)
SalonGeek mobile app

Last nights fitting, 80 strands using 3 colours

Attachments

• Natalie BDA.jpg
    Natalie BDA.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 321
Last nights fitting, 80 strands using 3 colours

Wow, that looks so much better on the ends and the colours look lovely x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow, that looks so much better on the ends and the colours look lovely x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks hun, I loved the colour mix!! I now want to get my hair that colour haha!!

Before/after

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 269
What colours/brand did you use in the middle puc Hun? It's lovely

Hey,
I used beauty works celeb choice pre bonds, sorry can't remember what colours but was a mix of 3 different tones of blonds.
Xx

Hey,
I used beauty works celeb choice pre bonds, sorry can't remember what colours but was a mix of 3 different tones of blonds.
Xx

Your work looks fab ! Do you just use beUty works ? I'm gettin my colour ring in the next few days but hear so many mixed reviews on the hair ! With there been a minimum order you can't just order one pack to trial ! X

Eeeek! So I presume we're talking about my work also....

Just back from holiday... Apologies I didn't reply sooner...

Sorry you feel that way... Genuinely I do! Thank you to the ladies that gave me valid critique... ill take it on board... the reason her bonds were longer was she was terrified of slippage...This client is actually my best friend who is my utmost honest critique! If its bad she would let me know about it.... She had hair extensions done by a lady who's been qualified for 12 years...but all her bonds were slipping out she lost 16 bonds before her 6 week maintenance...from the fusion method an had no after care given constant failed attempts at trying to get a maintenance I removed this set and fit her a new set.

She's just coming up to first maintenance, she says shes more happier now than before! It doesn't hurt to put her hair up, she hasn't lost a bond! She also wanted a mix of two browns and also
Her baseline to be that way..,

Once again thank you, but thanks to you but I shall be more aware of putting my work on here in future... I welcome an opinion but not slander...

Lets see some of your work eh? ;)

Thank you ladies x

Aimee :)
SalonGeek mobile app

I wouldn't worry that geek had been banned,there were many more nasty posts from them directed at geeks and I mean really nasty xx

Befor/After Virgin European Pre-Bonds

What do you use to curl hun? Your soft curls are gorgeous!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I asked Totally Essex if i could upload one of Suzies pics as her work is amazing, doing her advanced course in Jan.... Cant wait :) View attachment 49446
View attachment 49447

Glamsquad lover. You don't happen to work for totally Essex do you ? Seems strange you would go out of your way to post someone else's work when if you use the hair as often as you say you do I'm sure you would have your own images to share ?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386291374.434045.jpg
20 nanos used to add length to the front and appear A-symmetric :)

What do you use to curl hun? Your soft curls are gorgeous!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cloud nine wand huni x

If you want to dye it all together and have the hair extensions match your hair then you can dye them all together while they are installed into your hair. But you can dye them before they go in your hair also and make sure the hair extensions are human hair cause synthetic hair won't absorb the dye.

Glamsquad lover. You don't happen to work for totally Essex do you ? Seems strange you would go out of your way to post someone else's work when if you use the hair as often as you say you do I'm sure you would have your own images to share ?

Yes i do, im one of their stockists and i will also be running their stockist and office in 2014. Ive always stated this :) contact sarah at Totally Essex if your interested or anyone else for that matter in stocking their hair

Yes i do, im one of their stockists and i will also be running their stockist and office in 2014. Ive always stated this :) contact sarah at Totally Essex if your interested or anyone else for that matter in stocking their hair

Geeks correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to promote/advertise on threads that are about a completely different subject...
Sorry not trying to be rude.

I think your also supposed to inform salon geek that you work for a company and they put a yellow asterix on your profile or something x

Latest posts

Back