Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385129096.688249.jpg

18 inch tape extensions

184 1g strands, copper tubes studio 58 hair, lovely hair to work with x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385243882.928990.jpg

200 apparently 1.1g strands {weighed in at 195g's}, copper tubes from sjk! nice hair though.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385244272.396626.jpg

Heya Hun, what method and hair did you use? And we're you happy with the end result?

Hi, I used pre bonded method. It was 22inch luxury hair from sjk. She was very happy with the results, but I wish I had fitted more of the hair, but overall I'm happy. What is your opinion on this?

Hi, I used pre bonded method. It was 22inch luxury hair from sjk. She was very happy with the results, but I wish I had fitted more of the hair, but overall I'm happy. What is your opinion on this?

Honestly chick, it appears too sparse and not full enough for the length, how many did you fit? Did you cut to blend? You have shorter sections in the middle of longer ones? Curly will always appear fuller, how do they look Straight?

Honestly chick, it appears too sparse and not full enough for the length, how many did you fit? Did you cut to blend? You have shorter sections in the middle of longer ones? Curly will always appear fuller, how do they look Straight?

Agree. It's hard to see, but something doesn't look right. It's not been styled very well. 22 is always finer therefore you need to use more for a fuller look at the bottom.

I have to agree, it doesn't look right, it looks all different lengths (that could be the curls though) and doesn't look like there's enough hair added. How did you curl it? Don't want to upset you, just some constructive criticism x

Would you mind me asking how many strands you used? Also if you trimmed the hair afterwards?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385301299.751651.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385301313.263557.jpg

My first attempt since qualified!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385301269.278101.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385301269.278101.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 315
I have to agree, it doesn't look right, it looks all different lengths (that could be the curls though) and doesn't look like there's enough hair added. How did you curl it? Don't want to upset you, just some constructive criticism x

I agree too, it could just be the curls as baby chops said, that's why we have been trained to take an after shot with the hair straight. Curls can cover up the flaws. I understand that the client didnt want to pay for extra hair if that's the case!
It definitely looks too sparse and looks uneven, sorry Hun I hope I'm not coming across as a know it all and nasty, my work is far from perfect but it's just constructive critiscism that you could probably put to good use :)
Xx

I agree too, it could just be the curls as baby chops said, that's why we have been trained to take an after shot with the hair straight. Curls can cover up the flaws. I understand that the client didnt want to pay for extra hair if that's the case!
It definitely looks too sparse and looks uneven, sorry Hun I hope I'm not coming across as a know it all and nasty, my work is far from perfect but it's just constructive critiscism that you could probably put to good use :)
Xx

No problem, she will come round tommorow and I will fit some more in, hopefully that will look better, will post after pic too x

Approx 150 strands of sjk Krystal Quartz ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385391811.948163.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385391827.314834.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385391839.857252.jpg

SJK 18" AAA. I know thr colours not an exact match but closest I could find. Let me know thoughts as only be doing a few weeks :)

Also attached one of micros from another client. Advice in these too please.

Emily :) xx

Nice job ;-) My constructive criticism I would say to create a neater line when separating the hair, looks like there are stray strands inbetween each section which could irritate your client

Regarding the colour match, if it doesn't match I don't fit or I colour the extensions etc

eju8yjyd.jpg

This was 150 beauty works bonds, 18"

ugaby4u4.jpg

These are SJK, 175 bonds I think, 20"

unamajum.jpg

And this was 2 packets of 20" weft from HairPlanet

Love your work !! How do you find beauty works ? I'm thinking of testing them on my own hair in the next few week but you hear sooo many mixed reviews !! X

Love your work !! How do you find beauty works ? I'm thinking of testing them on my own hair in the next few week but you hear sooo many mixed reviews !! X
Thank you ☺️

I love beauty works, really love it x

Thank you ☺️

I love beauty works, really love it x

Do you use pre bonded celeb choice ? How long do you find the hair lasts ? Xx

Hi,
Im new to this thread and also newly set up my hair ext business.
Any advise welcome :)
Whats the best way to cut in extensions, is there a extra course that anyone knows off that I am happy to trim edges, but some clients want it layered in and not very confident on how to achieve this?

1394160_1390870107818345_1913842590_n.jpg

575739_1390987061139983_1295956705_n.jpg

616493_1396386297266726_1581635236_o.jpg

Thanks xx

Extension professional cold fusion

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 497

Latest posts

Back