Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 1/4 head connect hair system x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 2,940
These all look really good! Iv only done 2 models so far and get abit nervous. Need to build my confidence up. Do u think I need to do a lot more models? X

Finally managed to get my pics to upload. My stylist has just trained in hair extensions. This is her 2nd set of extensions on my daughter.
Could I have feedback on these please. My daughter did lose a few (which have now been put back) but she is at the gym everyday and was using Kitoko shampoo and conditioner. We were told that these were okay to use but we are getting her to use proper shampoo and conditioner now as they were getting a bit dry.

Has she worn them straight yet, to me looks like not enough extensions was used, curling the hair will make it look thicker and hide any blending issues. Looking at her before her hair looks thick and having a blunt cut would need in my opinion at least 200g

This is my first full head of extensions in about 5 years! Used 175 strands and I feel like there still needs to be more in. Infant so does my client, she's text to see if I can order more hair to put in. What do u all think? I welcome all constructive criticism! Lol

Guessing the strands were 0.5g? I would recommend only using 0.8 & 1g strands to get a thick look as the longer the hair the more grams you will need
Colour looks lovely too

150 per bonds, before/after

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 1,008
TantrumLocks (same as easilocks)
No heat
No glue
No sewing
No braiding
Invisible connection
No maintenance for 3 months
Re-useable hair

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 930
TantrumLocks 180 strands Russian 20"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 780
125 European Hair
TantrumLocks Hair System

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 701
175g Temple Hair, Micro-Rings

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 834
TantrumLocks using Russian Range 20" 150 strands

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 677
Russian Pre-Bonds 125g 18"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 683
150 TantrumLocks European Hair

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 949
20" Russian Pre-Bonds

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 678
185 micro rings, 18" double drawn studio 58 xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367005990.416334.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367005990.416334.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 778
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367006014.732783.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367006014.732783.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 722
190 pre bonded, 20" Russian hair (hair port by valentine) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367006108.399459.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367006108.399459.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,810
20" pre bonded Russian Hair

No before pic but was a short bob ..

First pic is original fitting when she had dyed her hair two days before so the dark was no longer dark enough for her hair !! 100 bonds

Second pic is 4 week maintenance appointment 150bond.. I feel these look really thin and I have spoke to supplier and they tell me shedding and thinning has 'NEVER' been reported so I'm kinda stuck in a position that the customer paid extra money for good quality hair so it can be reused and I fear it can't be !!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367006584.282890.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367006584.282890.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 996
First pic deleted when posting comment :(

100 bonds ( I know colour doesn't match and more bonds needed hence more was added.. See above pic)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367006658.649502.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367006658.649502.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 1,127
First pic deleted when posting comment :(

100 bonds ( I know colour doesn't match and more bonds needed hence more was added.. See above pic)

Hi Hun
Looking at the pictures it looks really thin and gappy. Russian hair doesn't generally shed when using a good quality keratin bond and if its sealed properly. Personally I wouldn't let my customer walk out looking like that and as her extensionist I would fix it free of charge (especially if your certain she has not done anything wrong) guess you need to ask yourself - sorry I only pop in and out of this forum so don't know your experience and background but if you are positive that you've applied the extensions properly, this has never happened before etc and you've used this supplier before then go through aftercare again, check the bonds, are they all still in tact or is there lists of bond fraying etc.

Then the best thing you can do is either replace with a new set or refund her. That's what I would do.

Hi Hun
Looking at the pictures it looks really thin and gappy. Russian hair doesn't generally shed when using a good quality keratin bond and if its sealed properly. Personally I wouldn't let my customer walk out looking like that and as her extensionist I would fix it free of charge (especially if your certain she has not done anything wrong) guess you need to ask yourself - sorry I only pop in and out of this forum so don't know your experience and background but if you are positive that you've applied the extensions properly, this has never happened before etc and you've used this supplier before then go through aftercare again, check the bonds, are they all still in tact or is there lists of bond fraying etc.

Then the best thing you can do is either replace with a new set or refund her. That's what I would do.

The supplier is saying its down to brushing the hair wrongly apparently !!

She doesn't style them everyday and has assured me that she is following my aftercare and I believe her as she's had plenty of extensions before and hasn't been advised of any aftercare so was really impressed when I gave her instructions lol!

If I replace them or refund I will owe her £250 (as she only paid for hair) of my own money which I can't afford!

She hasn't complained and actually loves them ! She loves how natural they feel and look but I personally feel they're very straggly in comparison to first fitting :(!

Bonds were all still in tact and she hasn't lost a single bond and they all were very neat and in a line, none further down due to pulling etc..

Hi Hun

Do you mind me asking where you get your Russian hair from? It looks gorgeous !

My other client that had russian hair fitted feels they're a lot thinner than original fitting.. And I only Took about 1/4 of the top of the bond off due to then being quite big bonds so were very noticeable.

Luckily enough she's my best friend and I can sort it without their being any problem but so far my Russian hair from hairport hasn't lasted very week past 4 weeks :(

Latest posts

Back