Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to know this too I emailed tantrum locks but no reply yet x

Yes you need to train. With them, its £950 for a 2 day course they are in Guildford. Not allowed to discuss trade prices but once you've trained with em you can buy from them.

Before/after European Virgin Remy which is dyed using Goldwell 6VV Max to match clients hair.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,500
25g Russian added for thickness and some length

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 584
I done my first ever weave yesterday on my friend just as a practice...god i was so nervous!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Before/after European Virgin Remy which is dyed using Goldwell 6VV Max to match clients hair.

Love love this one, what method/s do you use?

European Virgin pre-bonds

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 771
I buy wholesale from them and I haven't trained. Your first order of £xxx makes you then a stockist - I haven't fitted too many of them at the moment but am just making my mind up whether to be a tantrum girl or a Hush girl - so much to choose from but love all the branding and marketing that goes with the Hush - decisions!!!!

Snazzyz, I got an email about hush launch yesterday, first id heard of it do you know anything about it? Its a new process apparently, invisible?

Its not just a nanoring is it?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

do extensions always just come in straight hair.... what if you want like a 3C curly hair, or what if you have curly hair yourself and need to match it how is that done?

do extensions always just come in straight hair.... what if you want like a 3C curly hair, or what if you have curly hair yourself and need to match it how is that done?

Balmain do different textures x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367501138.640450.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367501138.640450.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 9,887
I was wondering if you add aftercare packs into your prices for full head, do you also add it in for half head? X

I was wondering if you add aftercare packs into your prices for full head, do you also add it in for half head? X

I add it into my prices... Not had a half head enquiry yet but prob would xx

16 inch micro ring 3/4 head of extensions x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367739168.665317.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367739168.665317.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 9,126
60 bonds added to give and extra couple of inches. Also ombréd the ends of clients hair :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367757143.495550.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367757143.495550.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 996

Yes I add it into all individual applications partial, half, 3/4 or full, shampoo, conditioner and a loop brush and if they are a returning client I swap the brush for a styling product ,clients like to get there goodie bag at the end of there treatment and it means they don't have to think about the extra cost of products, as even though you have explained how important it is to use the correct products a lot of people would just be like no its ok I'll just leave it today because they think you are trying to make more money out of them :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

60 bonds added to give and extra couple of inches. Also ombréd the ends of clients hair :)

Where did you get your ombré extensions from xx

Where did you get your ombré extensions from xx

They aren't ombré hun, her hair is ombré just on the ends and then put extensions in the same colour of the ends x

Latest posts

Back