Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e6egagyp.jpg

150 bonds

da9evevu.jpg

Celeb choice 150 bonds

6y8yvu7u.jpg

150 micro loops

Where do you supply your hair from charjem? X

Here's a bigger pic so maybe it's clearer.
View attachment 53516

I think you have done an amazing job...i cant believe how natural it looks being so short to so long.

Id be so pleased with myself if my first attempt was like that xx

Using Euphoria's best grade hair, first pic is 200 utips, second is 150 itips fitted with copper tubes (find them so much better than microrings for secure attachments!)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390422518.865467.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390422539.428589.jpg

Here's a bigger pic so maybe it's clearer.
View attachment 53516

Well done that's a hard job for first set. My only issue is the right side of back looks about 4" shorter like there is a disconnection which is easily fixed with cutting other than that well done

Thankyou and yes just saw the bit you're talking about. I didnt notice when I was there. Im hoping its the way I brushed the hair out. Seeing her in 3 weeks so will double check.
Its actually my 10th set but the 1st time ive ever done extensions on hair so short but I was really pleased.
X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes Hun and you have to have trained with them like all the big brands. They are amazing, method is unique, hair is lush and just so lovely clients who can afford are so happy with it and no damage to hair.

Just had a look at the site, I've got the exact same ultrasonic machine, and it looks like the bonds work pretty amazing with them. We're you happy with the finish if the bonds Hun? In the demo video I think they look a mess, very big (although flat) too. Looks similar to SoCap but they use pliers to neaten the bond.

Do you mind letting me know approximate or pricing please? I would love to work with that bond and socap pliers lol

Thank you x

Before/After Russian micro rings (refit)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 346
Just had a look at the site, I've got the exact same ultrasonic machine, and it looks like the bonds work pretty amazing with them. We're you happy with the finish if the bonds Hun? In the demo video I think they look a mess, very big (although flat) too. Looks similar to SoCap but they use pliers to neaten the bond.

Do you mind letting me know approximate or pricing please? I would love to work with that bond and socap pliers lol

Thank you x
I'm very happy the method is great, bonds are nothing like socap and actually nothing on the market has the same and it's actually illegal to copy their bonds which are fab. They protect the hair.

I'd recommend contacting them about training as its not just about the machine it's everything else with it, best course I've attend and my clients love it, price wis on par with great lengths.

can someone please tell me how to post pics TIA
:confused:

Euphoria double drawn prebonds, Custom dyed by me, fitted today :))
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391096315.246251.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391096329.573381.jpg

Hi guys, just popped over from nails. I'm wondering if there are any mobile extensionists that can travel to Tamworth, Staffordshire? I'm looking for hair extensions myself but I can't seem to find any decent ones in this area. Can anyone please help? Thanks.

I'm in Coventry Hun so not to far

Hi guys, just popped over from nails. I'm wondering if there are any mobile extensionists that can travel to Tamworth, Staffordshire? I'm looking for hair extensions myself but I can't seem to find any decent ones in this area. Can anyone please help? Thanks.

I'm from coalville, your only about half an hour away from me, message me x

Cool colour! looks amazing! Is that the indian btw?

x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm very happy the method is great, bonds are nothing like socap and actually nothing on the market has the same and it's actually illegal to copy their bonds which are fab. They protect the hair.

I'd recommend contacting them about training as its not just about the machine it's everything else with it, best course I've attend and my clients love it, price wis on par with great lengths.

Thanks hun. Only thing that worries me is they don't look very discreet or neat maybe it's just the video?

You've got me interested again though
Thanks x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391296483.341940.jpg before and after 170 bonds of mixed blond 5A hair from euphoria ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391296527.136361.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391346675.725922.jpg

Full head fusion bonds studio 58 double drawn range in #24 and 8/22

Latest posts

Back