Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392658205.896641.jpg

Before/after angel remy 20 inch mini locks - 180 0.8g strands xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392658949.206067.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392662311.327097.jpg

Angelslocks 175 1g strands in 4 colours!

Loving the curls :) good reviews on angel remy ? Xx

Loving them! The stick tips are so thick at the ends! I used my new cloud 9's for the curls! My client bought me a pair of cloud 9 touch as a thank you gift :) and treated me to a meal - can't complain!!! Lol :) xx

Here are 125 #6 in Euphoria silver - Pre bonds.

Attachments

• IMAG0303.jpg
    IMAG0303.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 305
  • IMAG0306.jpg
    IMAG0306.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 280
Hi guys, I'm really hoping you can help me, I'm really new to the extension world and I'm trying to decide who to go with for hair. The main two I'm looking at at the moment are Studio 58 and SJK. I don't want anything too expensive yet as I'm still offering to do people's hair for free so that I can create a portfolio and get more practice.

Hi guys, I'm really hoping you can help me, I'm really new to the extension world and I'm trying to decide who to go with for hair. The main two I'm looking at at the moment are Studio 58 and SJK. I don't want anything too expensive yet as I'm still offering to do people's hair for free so that I can create a portfolio and get more practice.

Angel Remy aswell sweet loads of people have changed from sjk to angel Remy

Are they in a similar price range chick? I'm doing my first consultation this weekend and I still haven't made mind up on who to use. The girl I'm doing wants loads of hair, its already a good length, maybe 16" naturally and she wants massive 18" hair, how much of the angel remy would i need to achieve that? I probably should of just started a new thread instead of hijacking this one, hehe, I'm just so nervous! x

Kmock I am new on here too so your not the only nervous one lol.
Sjk are really bad. I was ordering the krystal hair and they were sending me out there standard hair that was matting after 2 or 3 washes. I know cant contact them at all to get a refund. I only went with them as they added me on facebook. There are a few that I like to use. I agree that angel remy is a good one however I am having problems with them sending me colours that don't match the colour ring. I have had to return a lot of hair and rearrange fittings because of it.
I use additional lengths,foxy hair extensions, Transform extensions and studio 58. Whichever has the best colour match really

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392830048.147156.jpg 150 i tips using angel remy attached using their angellocks. Ordered 20 inch but actually measured 24 inches was very impressed

View attachment 56813 150 i tips using angel remy attached using their angellocks. Ordered 20 inch but actually measured 24 inches was very impressed

Gorgeous which brand did you use? I'm confused as I've had samples from angels locks and they are a brand xx

Gorgeous which brand did you use? I'm confused as I've had samples from angels locks and they are a brand xx

They are angel remy own version

I'm new to extensions and need some advice this is a clients hair wanting a full head of bonds done.
Firstly is it too short and secondly she is blonde on the top with this tiny bit that's dark underneath, what would you do about this dark section??
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392838407.828375.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392838417.006818.jpg

I'm new to extensions and need some advice this is a clients hair wanting a full head of bonds done.
Firstly is it too short and secondly she is blonde on the top with this tiny bit that's dark underneath, what would you do about this dark section??
View attachment 56828View attachment 56829

It's Long enough for extensions. Have you asked the client whether she likes it darker underneath?

This is just the way her hairdresser does it (i don't colour her hair) but she said she is happy to go with my judgement. I'm a little nervous, what would you do Hun, if this was your client?x

Also she only ever wears it low if tied up x

Also she only ever wears it low if tied up x

If it were me I would want to know whether she would like to look lighter overall or prefer to have it broken up being slightly underneath. That way she is telling you what she wants, it's no good her saying to you that it's your choice cause if she doesn't like it then you made the choice.

So she has highlight over the full head but just this tiny bit that's underneath, (literally only this bit that you can see in the pic) so she wants to be light all over, I'm just unsure that if I put blonde bonds in that it will look ok as I have not had this experience yet x
Sorry I don't think I perhaps explained that properly x

Angels locks #2, 120 bonds.

Attachments

• IMAG0308.jpg
    IMAG0308.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 248
  • IMAG0310.jpg
    IMAG0310.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Can anyone else offer any advice?? I need to order the hair this evening xx

Latest posts