Before and after - weaves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464016353.278812.jpg

200 grams two rows x

They're trailing some new hair! They already stock double drawn flat tips but this is just a trial weft x
I hope they do double drawn x

What is this called and where did you learn it?! What's the advantages of this compared to just doing it standard way?

I have no idea what its called, i seen it on video and tried it on the block.

Its a lot better for people with dense hair, and a lot more secure/less loose feeling.

I have no idea what its called, i seen it on video and tried it on the block.

Its a lot better for people with dense hair, and a lot more secure/less loose feeling.
I saw this recently they called it " flat track weave"

This is my most recent, the lady asked me to order 200g, so i did, but i probably used about 130! Euphoria One in shade silver blonde mainly but with a little bit of 60! Was actually a brilliant match!
Capture.JPG

No it takes a bit more time but is more secure yeah!
How is it more secure? With my la weaves the problem is never the rings moving or coming loose it's the thread! Even though I try to make them super secure!

How is it more secure? With my la weaves the problem is never the rings moving or coming loose it's the thread! Even though I try to make them super secure!

Its just a lot more flush to the scalp so feels more secure.

Do you double your thread? If so don't.

Do a double knot at each bead.

Its just a lot more flush to the scalp so feels more secure.

Do you double your thread? If so don't.

Do a double knot at each bead.
I don't think so? I put one end of the thread through the needle, pull it through and then tie the two loose ends together? That's not doubling is it? Haha

I don't think so? I put one end of the thread through the needle, pull it through and then tie the two loose ends together? That's not doubling is it? Haha

Yeah thats doubling[emoji23] i find it loosens a lot faster when you double!

Yeah thats doubling[emoji23] i find it loosens a lot faster when you double!
How do you single?! Cause when you've put the needle underneath the weft, up behind the micro ring and then back over, you have to go back through the little loop that it creates? If that makes sense?

How do you single?! Cause when you've put the needle underneath the weft, up behind the micro ring and then back over, you have to go back through the little loop that it creates? If that makes sense?

Go underneath the weft, behind the bead, back over and leave a little tail on the other side then just knot the two ends together?

Go underneath the weft, behind the bead, back over and leave a little tail on the other side then just knot the two ends together?
So the thread isn't actually connected for the length of the weft? Just an individual knot around each bead?

So the thread isn't actually connected for the length of the weft? Just an individual knot around each bead?

Yeah it is connected, thats was just for starting the weft off then you will have a loop to out it through on the rest of the beads but put it through twice.

I really hope i'm making sense[emoji23]

Latest posts

Back