Before and after - weaves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's probably just the stiffness of the weft when it's first applied. Although I see pics where tge application looks really flat to the head and mine really aren't like that. Mine are til I start doubling or tripling up.

Really wish this phi e would let me upload a pic so I can show you what I mean

I think it's probably just the stiffness of the weft when it's first applied. Although I see pics where tge application looks really flat to the head and mine really aren't like that. Mine are til I start doubling or tripling up.

Do they stick out like can you see lumps?

Do they stick out like can you see lumps?
No not at all. It's more that they feel bulky. And clients who have quite a small head kind of have a bit of a mushroom shape if that makes sense .

No not at all. It's more that they feel bulky. And clients who have quite a small head kind of have a bit of a mushroom shape if that makes sense .

Attachments

• IMG_20151206_131003.jpg
    IMG_20151206_131003.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 240
I've managed to upload this pic but the one of my placement won't load for some reason.

I really appreciate any constructive criticism

I've managed to upload this pic but the one of my placement won't load for some reason.

I really appreciate any constructive criticism

I think you may just be doubting your own work because from what i can see its fine can't see a mushroom shape at all

Yes I suppose they are less bulky after a wash and Wear. I think I'm just picky
I fit them and I wear them and I think this is the case I just try to not to double the weft on the top one .. I tend to fit more rows to instead of the three I got trained to do to spread the hair more evenly :)

I always dip mine, my first row goes from nape up to the ears.

To me it just ensures full coverages of thickness, you know you'll have the same thickness in the back as you do in the sides that way.
Do you mean the bottom row?

Do you mean the bottom row?

They'll gradually become straighter as i move up the head like the last row will be a straight one around the head. I'll take a pic for you next time x

They'll gradually become straighter as i move up the head like the last row will be a straight one around the head. I'll take a pic for you next time x
You're a star thank you x

I like the idea of going up to the ear on the first row im going to try this on my next fit thanks :)

I like the idea of going up to the ear on the first row im going to try this on my next fit thanks :)

It also allows it to flow much more naturally as the hair is moving towards the face!

It also allows it to flow much more naturally as the hair is moving towards the face!
Totally agree it's always an area where it's a bit gappy and when I read your description it's a no brainier to do it like that .. Thank you I'm sure it sits a lot better on hair up wearers too X

Where did you all Train to learn wefts? I do pre bonded and micro ring application , but im thinking this method might be a bit more popular around my area? Xx

This is a weave i did yesterday, nearly 180g of fabulong hair in shade #8! Was such a perfect match! Still struggling in getting that perfect V shape though! Any tips would be appreciated. I do take the hair to the front to start off with and blend it around the face and then pull it round the back.

Ella - Before and After 2.JPG
Ella - Before and After.JPG

This is a weave i did yesterday, nearly 180g of fabulong hair in shade #8! Was such a perfect match! Still struggling in getting that perfect V shape though! Any tips would be appreciated. I do take the hair to the front to start off with and blend it around the face and then pull it round the back.

View attachment 192891 View attachment 192892

You just sort of have to feather down and gentle open and close your scissors into the shape if that makes sense.

Pauls are discounting style icon, so they are selling off what they have left, and not rebuying

Can anyone recommend a good course for weft ( the cornrow method) and tapes I've been doing fusion for years and can fit micro or nano but I read on here you wouldn't be insured to do wefts or even tapes as simple as they are ! Which I find a bit silly if your used to working with hair

Em X

Last edited:
Pauls are discounting style icon, so they are selling off what they have left, and not rebuying

Really?? Its one of the most popular in there?

Latest posts

Back