Berins/Berodin wax training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty-Mai

Reaction score
Hi everyone - this is my first post here after lurking for a few months but just had to share with you feedback from my recent training with Julie Wilding (Joe90 on here I believe). I have been qualified in waxing for about 18 months but still broke out in sweats whenever anyone mentioned bikini waxing!! After coming on here for advice I decided to book in some one to one training with Julie on Berins Blue hot wax. The training was fantastic - extremely informative and really enjoyable. Julie is lovely and put me at ease straight away. I practiced on a model that I took with me and two that Julie supplied and came away with a new found confidence. I felt that I have gained a new 'beauty' friend and know she will be on the end of a phone or email should I need any advice.

I would definitely recommend this course and Julie to anyone who hasn't tried hot wax before or people who just need some one to one training.

Hope this post helps someone one day as so many of the threads have helped me over the last few months.

:biggrin:

Hi! I was just lurking too about the berins wax! Where did you go for training? Was it expensive? We opened a salon today and had a blip with bikini wax where I ended up taking over doing bikini wax for a girl but I wasn't much better!

I trained with Julie Wilding at Santuary12 (Joe90 on here) in Altrincham, Cheshire. Well worth the money and journey (2 hours from Birmingham!) and would definitely recommend - it was one to one training also so great for anyone needing help. If you private message Joe90 or get in touch via her website (Santuary12) she can give you all the info you need and pricing details as she tailors the course specifically to your needs so pricing may be different. Definitely worth getting in touch though x

Hi, I trained with Julie as well, fantastic 1-2-1 training. Would recommend it !
x

Hi! I was just lurking too about the berins wax! Where did you go for training? Was it expensive? We opened a salon today and had a blip with bikini wax where I ended up taking over doing bikini wax for a girl but I wasn't much better!

Where in Wiltshire are you? I'm in Wiltshire (just on the Berkshire border) and use Berins and Zozo the Berins distributor and trainer isn't too far away - one of us will be happy to help....

@ BeautyQueen88

I am running training in Reading (about 2 miles from M4 j11) using Berins on 9th Sept for Female Intimate. Can be booked on 0845 601 8272. (Please note this number is for training bookings only.)

Hope to see you there!

Latest posts

Back