Berins blue hot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JH1

Reaction score
Hi I have got my first brazilian wax 2moro and I cannot seem to get my wax at the right consistancy. I put the 1000cc hive pot on with the blue wax at no 6 for 15 minutes, then turned to 1.5 and when i checked it after 2 hours it was far to hard and the outer layer was hard and soft in the middle but going cool as it was to thick and stringy. Can someone please let me know what temp they put it on at the start of the day and what number? then when do they turn the temp down? and for how long before using it? (was trained with a cheaper brand so changed to berins)
also the prep is it cleanse area with a pad with berins lotion lavander, then apply a bit of berins jasmine oil, wax, then apply jasmine oil to soften the skin after wax lotion? thank you for any help

The setting on your heater will depend on the heater and the room temperature... so it's not a "set to 4 and leave to cook!"

Your Blue should still be solid in the centre and the sides should be solid enough to form a "ball" on the end of your spatula which will stay there with only a little effort of turning your spatula. That's really the best way I can describe it.

If in doubt always test your wax on your own arm before applying to your client to make sure you don't burn them!

And resist the temptation to stir your wax! :)

Where abouts are you located? It might be worth you doing a bit of a discovery day with Zozo if you are close enough or myself and a few others on here are usually willing to help out if we can :)

Latest posts

Back