Berins wax issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMills

Reaction score
can anyone help me unconfuse myself?i use both berin ease and berins blue and carry out the correct prep as in prewax, tiny amount of oil then wax, however the wax doesnt go on well, With Berins Ease it seems like it doesnt come off the spatula although in the pot it is runny. I have the wax pots that look like Hive heaters bought from beauty express but i don't htink they are, Options they are called I think. I have it on about 3 on the gauge. 9 times out of 10 if I try to apply a strip down the leg I can only do about half the length before no more can come off. I know im not making too much sense.

With the Berins Blue I just struggle to get the right thickness so I suppose thats just practice.

Hello there, I use Berins and their lovely jasmine oil and the key is not using too much oil....it really does go on beautifully if you just use the tiniest drop of oil.

The ease should be the consistency of pancake batter and the blue should be still set in the middle of the heater pot and not running down the spat when you take some out.

Do call Zozo for advice, she's so lovely and will help you get it right.

With heaters, they all differ so much - even the digital ones, it is all about getting used to your wax which you're right - it will come with time I promise. I can tell if the temperature is right from the consistency, I don't have to test on myself first.

Good luck - and call Zoe! x

Last edited:
options is the hive brand if i am not mistaken :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I would agree on the too much oil point. You need the tiniest amount of oil :D

Natalie if you can spare the time and pop over to see me I am more happy to spend some time troubleshooting with you x

Thank you so much! I would love to, my husbands overseas and I have my children but once I figure out a way I would absoloutely love to, I hate being stumped by things and I feel this is getting the better of me big time

thanks again for everyone replying, a quick question, on the youtube video of Lori carrying out a leg wax with Berins ease, when she applies the wax it looks really easy to apply and glides on lovely. My question is, when you apply this wax does it go on as easy as it looks and as fluidly and quickly? Because when I go to apply it, it doesn't look like this at all x

Yes :) It really does glide on that easily :) If I get a chance later today (I'm bored as I have an ankle injury and I have to limit the time I spend standing on it grrrrr) I will try to do a little video to show just how easy it goes on... Maybe seeing someone who's NOT one of the experts using it will show that it really is that easy? :)

thank you so much if you do get the chance, I hope your ankle feels better soon :)

Latest posts

Back