Berins wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginahhrose

Reaction score
Bought some berins hot and strip wax for the first time, was just wondering if anyone knew how many holly woods/brazilians I would get out of the bag of blue hard wax? The smaller one, can't remember the exact size, and also I bought the jasmine oil as the website said use before waxing, but the bottle says for use after waxing?! Have I bought the right one? Thanks :) xxx

Yeah you use it before & after to clean up x

Just to clarify...the teeniest bit before onto the skin, and afterwards you can use it to get the little bits off that may be left. If you put a load on before the waxing it will just slide straight off!!

Thanks, thought I'd bought the wrong one! Anyone know how many waxes ill get out of the hard wax? X

depends on how hairy your clients are . Rather than look at it from "how many per bag can I get" look at it this way -what is my cost of goods against services provided ie if you take £100 from your bag of wax and your bag of wax has cost you £10 then the cost of your wax is 10% - hope this makes sense.

You should be aiming for between 5 and 10% of goods against service revenue.

Use your oil before and after to clean off any left over bits of wax.

I think that makes sence! Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back