best base coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi All!

At the moment I use creative's Toughen up base coat it seems ok but I was wondering what base coat is best etc.

What do you creative tech's use?

Any advice would be very grateful.

Many Thanks! :hug:

I use Toughen Up on my clients with problem nails and Stickey on all others, including enhancement clients.

Stickey has just entered the Instyle Hall of Fame as best base coat.

i use Toughen Up, Stickey and RidgeOut :green:

Hi All!

If you retial Toughen up base coat or Sticky base coat how much would you charge?please pm me as I now you can't put price's on here.

Hi All!

If you retial Toughen up base coat or Sticky base coat how much would you charge?please pm me as I now you can't put price's on here.

the rrp prices are in the hyperion catalogue

Hi All!

Have a look at the Hyperion catalogue as they have the rrp's in there.

Hi!

Thank you for all the great advice on my thread I'm very grateful.When I go to the nec tomorow if creative are there I'll get some sticky base coat and some mini ones to.

Thanks Again! :hug:

Hi!

Thank you for all the great advice on my thread I'm very grateful.When I go to the nec tomorow if creative are there I'll get some sticky base coat and some mini ones to.

Thanks Again! :hug:

Hi Sarah,

Creative are at the NEC, and they have lots of bargains, I've seen some leaflets about it.
Have a nice time tomorrow!

~ I use all of those same (3) CND polishes and Love them:hug:

Hi - I use all the Creative base coats and top coats on my clients and use the right ones to suit (411 wheel).
Personally I love Stickey - find this is the best all rounder base coat.
IMO you should try all to decide which ones are for you and your clients.

Latest posts

Back