best bleach??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tash10

Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted opinions on which bleach powder you all find best??
Ive used wella and igora but thinking about trying another make! :)

I use blondor, best i've used for years!

Tigi it lifts real quick and is very bright.

Blondor!! Its a shame i think they have stopped doing blondor coco!! :( That was lovely! Theres a blondor range which comes in a tube and has camomile on i think, leaves the hair really soft!! love blondor i swear by it! x

I use clynol blonde me! Best I've tried so far always clean pale blonde results xx

i use Goldwell Bleach and always been really pleased with results, no yellow tones and lovely clean blond.

I got to say I can't stand ice lights as I find they don't lift properly or within the recommend time.

Totally agree, it's pants!

i use Goldwell Bleach and always been really pleased with results, no yellow tones and lovely clean blond.
I use this

Are there any rubbish bleaches ?!

Craig Keane
Welcome to HCulture

I don't like any of the basics bleaches.
They dry up to quickly and a few years ago I walked into the room and found all this fine dust in the air. I opened the cupboard and the box of bleach was oxidising and literally melting on the shelf.

I don't know why this happened. The bleach was kept in a cool dark place and I hadn't even opened the box.

SHOCKING!! :eek:

Following my previous reply.

My favorite bleach is Vario Blond and Platifiz Precision.

:)

Latest posts

Back