Best brush for all hair extensions...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astarstyle

Reaction score
Extensionists... which do you feel is the best all round brush for extensions? Whether it be fusion, microrings, wefts, brazilian... whatever. Would it be soft bristle, loop or tangle teezer? Or maybe something else which I have not thought of?

Defiantly a tangle teaser! I advise both my extension and non extensions clients toget one, best things invented! Never got on with the soft bristle brushes for extensions never felt like it was brushing my hair properly!

A dressing brush beats all the others in my opinion. Slim design so u can part the hair and get right in at the root, firm bristles so they untangle with ease..best part is they cost about £2! Designed for back combing and dressing hair, so many uses for so little money..all my clients love them

Tangle Teezer without a doubt, you can use it when the hair is wet or dry, I even use it to pull conditioner through extensions under the shower. I give a free one to all my full head fittings.

I must say that I am leaning more towards a tangle teezer these days just wondered if anyone else had anything else to recommend.

Fuzion, do you get them wholesale? please would you PM me some details of prices etc?

Thanks x

Love the Isnis brush! It gets all the tangles out and leaves the hair soft. doesnt catch at the bonds either and its great for putting extensions up too. I dry my hair with the super looper though as its got more grip xx
Z

Love the Isnis brush! It gets all the tangles out and leaves the hair soft. doesnt catch at the bonds either and its great for putting extensions up too. I dry my hair with the super looper though as its got more grip xx
Z

Please JoJo... correct me if I am wrong but... is the Isnis brush just like the Denman? I have not used one myself so could, as I said, be wrong but it looks to have the same principle?? x

Trying to upload a pic but im useless.... xx

Attachments

• isnis.png
    isnis.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,399
oh no im not! i did it! :)

Im not an extensionist but i have extensions pretty much permanently.

I have bought loads of brushes specifically for extensions ie loop brushes, paddle brushes etc but nothing compares to my tangle teaser (or however it is spelt) its very soft and gentle i find.

I dont even use my actual extension brushes. I find my loop brushes pull alot :-[

X

Yes I agree... I have found that although quite good for fusion/prebonded the loop brushes do catch on the microrings. Ok, so they don't tug them out but they still do cause some unnecassary root tension all the same. I offer many different methods including all of the above and more.... hence why I'm trying to find a good all-rounder! x

Latest posts

Back