Best educator for 121 in UK/EUROPE

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Centaine

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, this is my first post, so moderators please be forgiving of any mistakes. I live in South Africa, have been doing nails for 4years now, using NSI products. My family are British and i visit the UK as often as i can- i love it there! I'm looking at coming over for a week or two in the next 6months. And i would love if everyone could give me some advice on who the absolute best educator is there, so while i'm there i could get some 121 training, and maybe learn a few new things(like the new application method) thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone, this is my first post, so moderators please be forgiving of any mistakes. I live in South Africa, have been doing nails for 4years now, using NSI products. My family are British and i visit the UK as often as i can- i love it there! I'm looking at coming over for a week or two in the next 6months. And i would love if everyone could give me some advice on who the absolute best educator is there, so while i'm there i could get some 121 training, and maybe learn a few new things(like the new application method) thanks in advance.

Hi Centaine

I know we all have our opinion here and everyone is different.

All I can tell you is that I have done a few 121 sessions with Steven Dodd at Young Nails or Claire Kelly and have found both excellent and very informative and took away alot of knowledge from these sessions.

Hope this is of help to you darling
:: Distinctive Nail Products :: Young Nails .co.uk :: The Nail Professional's Partner ::
:hug:

Forgot to say that since I have learned the revers application with Steven. I have found I prefer to SCULPT and achieve FAB smile lines every time:hug:

Thanks for your quick reply :) i've just got to a point where i want as much information and exposure to different educators and techniques as possible, because here in SA we are a bit limited with education as well as techniques. Regarding the reverse technique no one i know of in SA has even heard of it, so that would be great to pick up. Thanks once again!

Where abouts in the UK will you be or are you willingto travel?

I will be in South Africa in Jan/Feb. Where are you? Maybe we could meet up and do some 121 together? I think my credentials as an educator are pretty well known and I have taught in many many countries. Who knows!!
I'll be in Cape Town and Wilderness and points in between.

Sorry to butt in, but what a offer from geeg :green::green:i would travel miles to have the chance to have a 121 with this lady!:hug:

I dont supose you have got any trips over here planned in the near future have you?:):hug:

If you can hook up with Geeg in SA, you've got one of the best!

Sorry to butt in, but what a offer from geeg :green::green:i would travel miles to have the chance to have a 121 with this lady!:hug:

I dont supose you have got any trips over here planned in the near future have you?:):hug:
If geeg is coming over here hun i will join you and we will have a 2 to 2 session,
you will be taught by the very best if you take this lady up on her wonderful offer centaine, this is definitely an opportunity not to be missed

I will be in South Africa in Jan/Feb. Where are you? Maybe we could meet up and do some 121 together? I think my credentials as an educator are pretty well know and I have taught in many many countries. Who knows!!

Brilliant offer from geeg, I know if geeg ever made it down this way I'd be there like lightening for a 121.

I will be in South Africa in Jan/Feb. Where are you? Maybe we could meet up and do some 121 together? I think my credentials as an educator are pretty well know and I have taught in many many countries. Who knows!!

I have seen Geeg at work and SHE IS THE BEST :hug:

Sam - The Geek - I was lucky enough to experience The Geeks work on my nagger finger and it was a job well done :green:

Another fab Educator is Mandini - again lucky enough to experience work by Amanda :green:

Someone else who is well known is Dianne Plummer - fantastic work by Dianne and I have seen her several times in action :green: and I also have had a course with her - what a lovely lady she is :hug:

Others I would like to see in action are

Ketan Patel
Leighton Denny
Ant buckley

But do you know some of the fab geeks out there - like Peter Pan are so talented, you could perhaps approach them and you will have a fab time and learn loads :hug:

Hths xx

Gigi can i get that in writing!? Oh wait it is :) what an excellent offer, thank thank thank you so very much, there are so many things i'd love to pick up from you! I live in Durban but will come to Cape Town or where ever you are to have such an opportunity! Just out of interest sake what will you be doing in SA?

Hi just bumping this up, wanted to know if anyone else had any suggestions. I'm def hoping to take geeg up on her offer! Also does anyone know if the Grand Master Geek offer 121s. Thanks guys

having worked with and taught by many, i can not support enough our anthony buckley, i have achieved more and been coached futher than i thought i was able to go. Good luck in your search.
I have seen Geeg at work and SHE IS THE BEST :hug:

Sam - The Geek - I was lucky enough to experience The Geeks work on my nagger finger and it was a job well done :green:

Another fab Educator is Mandini - again lucky enough to experience work by Amanda :green:

Someone else who is well known is Dianne Plummer - fantastic work by Dianne and I have seen her several times in action :green: and I also have had a course with her - what a lovely lady she is :hug:

Others I would like to see in action are

Ketan Patel
Leighton Denny
Ant buckley

But do you know some of the fab geeks out there - like Peter Pan are so talented, you could perhaps approach them and you will have a fab time and learn loads :hug:

Hths xx

Hi just bumping this up, wanted to know if anyone else had any suggestions. I'm def hoping to take geeg up on her offer! Also does anyone know if the Grand Master Geek offer 121s. Thanks guys
You won't go wrong by training with Gigi :green:

The best way to find out if Sam offers 1-2-1's would be to send him a private message (The Geek).
hth's

Latest posts

Back