Best fake tan for pale skin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reddyreddy

Reaction score
Sorry, this is a personal question as I just do waxing...

I've tried fake bake and St Tropez but never really 100% happy, what do you recommend as the best, most natural looking tan and one that will not leave me with streaky patches around feet and elbows etc.

I always exfoliate and moisturise and shower exactly when told etc but have never really had a good tan.

What do you recommend and why?

xx

Its funny you've asked this I was going to ask what tans people like best today :)

Ive just ordered some to try called He Shi express liquid tan. I googled it and couldnt find one bad review so I thought id try it, it says its good for pale skin.

I normally use Famous Daves Gold tanning mousse which I love but its quite dark so might not be right for you. Is it the Fake bake / St Tropez creams you've tried? The mousse is much easier to apply I find that really nice xx

I am absolutely addicted to the Karora range. Its an Irish brand and therefore not very well known over here yet but it is causing a storm on the emerald isle. They do a fab gradual tanner with spf15 that smells totally yummy or a self tan mist in original or dark formula that gives a quicker deeper result. I've tried just about every tanning product out there and I have very typical english pale skin and the Karora products have totally blown me away.

KARORA cosmetics ~ Pure eco-chic

KARORA | Facebook

hi hun if its spray tans you're looking at i recommend tantrick. I am one pasty lady i hardly ever sun tan if at all I'm one of those white to lobster back to white kinda gals! I've been trialling tans lately and i tried the ten percent on me. Usually for pale skinned folks like myself I'd say eight percent but I've tried the tantrick ten percent got himself to spray me and its fantastic. Didn't grab on my drier areas gave me a lovely golden natural looking tan. I looked healthy for once! Lasted very well despite my own lack of after care naughty happyfeet and I'm almost certain this will be my choice of solution. I look at it this way if my white blue complexion can look good then anyones can! X x x

For me the best spray tan for pale skin is Organics 8% or the illusion tan, great on pale skins

I'm whiter than white! lol!
Sienna X and Nouvatan 8% work best for me.

Same for me too. Those are the two brands I stock and use myself.

yep our 8% is brilliant on Lilly white skin types, and to be honest there the people who REALLY !! want a spray tan its our best seller, looks so natural and fades great

Xen tan or for a darker tan organics 14% or any of the vani-t xx

Id say find your brand then any 8% would work well, personally i like the puri tan 8%

Fake Bake, everytime!!!!! xx

I'm another Nouvatan fan.
My dil's family are blond green eyed English roses and all three of them love their 8% Nouvatan's.
10 out of 10 for this product xx

Id say find your brand then any 8% would work well, personally i like the puri tan 8%

Sorry don't think anybody should be recommending Puritan after their recent shenanigans. Would hate anyone else to get ripped off by this company whilst it's being investigated by Trading Standards.

I'm currently using SiennaX and will also be stocking Nouvatan very soon. I'm lily white but I'm in my 40's hence more mature skin adn I'm finding Sienna X a nightmare on me at the moment. Horrible snake-skin and fade off problems, not blaming the tan per se as it could be down to my own skin drying out and getting OLD.

Hi there my sister loves Vani-T Velocity, she has red hair and looks absolutely gorgeous in it, she leaves it on for two and a half hours, she is also impressed by how long the tan lasts on the skin and fab fade too.

If you would like to try a sample let me know, thanks

Sorry just realised you only do waxing - silly me. I would also recommend Vani-t Bronzing custard this is a gradual tanner and looks fabulous on any skin type.

Woweee, thank so much for all your helpful advice!!

After reading all your suggestions, the majority seem to go for Nouvatan.

I'm after a professional spray tan so will now track someone down to do it!!

Many thanks xx

I'm currently using SiennaX and will also be stocking Nouvatan very soon. I'm lily white but I'm in my 40's hence more mature skin adn I'm finding Sienna X a nightmare on me at the moment. Horrible snake-skin and fade off problems, not blaming the tan per se as it could be down to my own skin drying out and getting OLD.

Have you tried the .5%'s? 8.5 and 10.5 both have q10 in so better if your skin is a bit dry :)

I would recommend Sienna X I use it and love it so do my clients the perfect natural looking tan especially for a lighter skin the 8% gives a really nice glowy tan x

Latest posts

Back