best foot rasp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TracyUK

Reaction score
Hi guys, was wondering which is your fave foot file ...one which is easy to thoroughly clean and also does a great job??I've tried many and they have all been ok but I'm still looking for a really fab one, thanks xxx

I love the rasp i got with my EzFlow manicure and pedicure kit....sorry i dont have a picture of it.

No I don't think you need an account although you may need to send proof of training. But I do think they have a minimum order of £25, unless its changed.

Creatives nickel foot rasp is amazing! Never rusts, clogs up or anything! Fab results.xx

cutiecuticles said:
Creatives nickel foot rasp is amazing! Never rusts, clogs up or anything! Fab results.xx

I've been looking at them, but they are quite pricey ! Does the rasp remain "sharp" or does it wear down ?

River

Mine has remained sharp! About a year old, maybe bit less. They are well worth the money, you hardly have to do any work with it, the client doesnt feel as scared when your not hacking and sawing at her feet too!!

I too love the cnd rasp not the old one where you ahd to change the things in it but the new all moulded one. it is expensive but it is the only thing that clears my dry skin from my feet. well worth the expense, i've ahd mine for about a year and no sign of wear and tear yet.

when you use your foot rasps do you use them wet or dry

The OPI file is very good. I got mine from Sally's. The one I bought from Jessica is also exceptional. I don't think it is their own brand though. You could call them and ask the brand they use.

kay welch said:
when you use your foot rasps do you use them wet or dry

Good question - i use mine wet on clients but dry on myself sometimes.

cutiecuticles said:

This is my fave too

I don't know if you would call the one I have from OPI a rasp ....I think it's just a file .....but you can change the tip.....and save the handle .....and just buy replacments.....you can also imerse them in a sanitizer....

thanks for all your replies, a few there to try out :) xxx

i'm selling my CND one in geekbay if you are interested x :green:

Jaffacake said:
i'm selling my CND one in geekbay if you are interested x :green:
thanks but have already ordered a couple xxx

I personally think the CND one is a total waste of money. It does absolutely nothing. I thought I may have gotten a faulty one the first time so I went to a different supplier to buy one and it was just as bad. My clients even comment on how uneffective it is.

I use the Gehwol foot file and have had terrific results with it.

Carmen said:
I personally think the CND one is a total waste of money. It does absolutely nothing. I thought I may have gotten a faulty one the first time so I went to a different supplier to buy one and it was just as bad. My clients even comment on how uneffective it is.

Did you not speak to creative first before buying another type? I would have because i really think you must have had a faulty one or something because i havent seen or used any one with better results! IMO! Im sure that Cretaive would have been happy to replace it with another one! xx

I've actually had the absolute worst customer service from them (5 emails and no response). I wouldn't even bother complaining to them because I know it will get me nowhere. I tried talking to the suppliers as well but they are absolutely useless. They don't really know anything about the products they sell let alone how "gritty" the smoother is supposed to be. They told me I just need to press harder. I tried that and it still doesn't work. I can literally run my hands over it and feel nothing.

Latest posts

Back