Best foundation for dry skin with acne?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephrae82

Reaction score
Hi I have a lady that's been a client of mine for many years. She is pregnant just now and her face has come up with really red aggressive acne especially around her chin area. Obviously this is hormonal. But she has a wedding on Saturday and asked me for a bit of advice about make up. She never normally wears make up so had no idea.
I don't have my certificates in make up yet so I'm not totally clued up on all the brands. I had a look at my local chemist as they do the Vichy make up. I thought this might give good coverage. So I bought a few of the foundation sticks and setting powder to try out on myself. I had quite bad acne and still have scarring in some places. But I'm finding that it's going flaky and looking dry where u have dry skin. Is this normal?

The lady is coming to the salon on Saturday for me to put on foundation. Yes I don't have my certificates but this lady is more of a friend and I'm doing it as a favour just to help her out.

Any advice about Vichy or about any other foundations she could use would be ideal x.

I love bare essentials mineral foundation, it's antibacterial so I wot agrivate the skin it helps after you use it a while it also covers up bad pores I love it :) although it's £22-£24 pound so don't know if it would do for one day if she not a huge make up fan, although its good for natural or evening make up you just brush round your face more for a more deeper colour x

I'm not to bothered price wise as I'm doing a make up course in a few weeks so it would all be put in my kit anyway.
I might go look into that see where I can get it. Thanks 😊 x

Latest posts

Back