Best free website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanilla Pod

Reaction score
any ideas on a good free website other than feewebs:hug:

i have just done one with vistaprint only a few days old though so got loads to do to it

www.dazzlemobilebeauty.co.uk

i got the standard package and a free month trial so will see what happens

xx

Hi, i'm setting up my website again. The thing is what are keywords and which ones should i use. I do beauty, tanning and nails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,x

i have just done one with vistaprint only a few days old though so got loads to do to it

xx

Oh my god i have this one too!!!!! LOL XX
Same words and everything! just pink! ha ha xx

Hi there,

I'm currently designing mine through Microsoft Office Live, its quite simple especially when you know nothing about setting one up like me hehe :rolleyes:

If you just want a free one you could try Geocities....also seen one called Mr Site!

Kim x

:)i used geocities for my childminding web site... havent yet made one for mobile nails but will be soon.

I have seen alot of mr site web sites which seems pretty good... but my self thinks small biz by microsoft office looks like a really good place to start!

This looks good what is it flyers and how much does it cost?
Have they created you a website??

xx

I had Microsoft Office Live website up until this morning. Mine wasn't free though, i got 1 year free then had to pay for the next 2 years. I had my own domain name too but it all confused me too much so i cancelled my account. Now im thinking i've been stupid girl has it was paid for until 2011! I dont know if i can get it back now :(

Edited to add that after reseaching Microsoft Office Live yesterday again, it was FREE to sign up. But i chose to have a Domain name and that was what i paid for.

Last edited:
I use vistaprint too www.bumpsadaisybabies.co.uk

I found it really easy to update quickly. My husband has his site with 1 and 1 so I tried that first but it is very complicated. :irked:

I am about to split mine into two sites, one for the babies and mums and one for everyone else, and will use vistaprint again.

Latest posts

Back