Best Friend/Boyfriend Advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juicy

Reaction score
Sorry if this way off topic but I need a little bit of advice! Me and my best friend have been friends for 16 years last year she started going out with a guy she used to work with. We got on fine at the beginning and then he started making up stories about how I dont like him etc so after a while about 2 weeks ago) I tried to set the record straight by sending him a text saying I had no problem and we should put it behind us for the sake of my friend and basically got nothing back! I dunno what to do cause my friend is mad about him! So I'm just wondering do any other geeks not get along with friends/family's partners and how do they deal with it?

I've lost my best friend for 3 years because of a plunker who used to do exactly the same plus telling lies that I've done things to him etc etc

She was in love and naive.

Now we're back friends. We love each other more than we can describe and No man will step between us ever again. We are friends for 15 years and we never stopped loving each other even for a second.

My point is- boyfriends can be dangerous and friends in love with bad boyfriends may cause the stir. Bad boyfriends come and go but if the friendship is real it will last no matter what.

You be yourself, honest and speak to her. Make sure she knows what you think before it's too late. He obviously has his own agenda.

At the end of the day she's the one who will be making decisions and either tells him to shut up or allow him to ruin your friendship.

Good luck hun x

I've lost my best friend for 3 years because of a plunker who used to do exactly the same plus telling lies that I've done things to him etc etc

She was in love and naive.

Now we're back friends. We love each other more than we can describe and No man will step between us ever again. We are friends for 15 years and we never stopped loving each other even for a second.

My point is- boyfriends can be dangerous and friends in love with bad boyfriends may cause the stir. Bad boyfriends come and go but if the friendship is real it will last no matter what.

You be yourself, honest and speak to her. Make sure she knows what you think before it's too late. He obviously has his own agenda.

At the end of the day she's the one who will be making decisions and either tells him to shut up or allow him to ruin your friendship.

Good luck hun x

not really in the same situation, but ive just lost my best friend over her new bf. we were best mates for two years and did everything together. hes her first boyfriend and she just totally forgot about me. we ended up argueing and two weeks later we now have nothing to do with each other.

he seemed like a nice lad when i met him but she doesnt understand the whole chicks before d**** thing.

if hes not text back then leave it, best that way then nothing else can be said or no arguments can start, dont loose a friendship over a boy xxxxx

I stopped talking to a friend for about 13 years because of her bf. It was a girl I went to school with and he was jealous of our friendship - even talking to her for 5 minutes he'd crack it. We never had a falling out, we just stopped talking to each other. They ended up getting married and have kids. We are now in contact via facebook and we'll occassionally comment on things on each others page but don't talk or hang out like we used to.

Latest posts

Back