Best hair extensions for my wedding PLEASE HELP !?!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delli b

Reaction score
Hi to u all ,
I have the crapest hair on the planet(well i think it is ) i have had Racoon extensions before a few years ago ,they wr great .Since this time i had a baby , had the "Pob" a couple of years ago and now have shoulder length fine curly hair (which gets GHD''D).I have been growing it for a little while now , i get married in 5 mths in Mexico and i want the best extensions in to make it longer thicker and naturally wavy .I need a reccomendation from you guys and galls as this is v important i get this one right had a few dissapointment leading up to the wedding so far and my hair just can't go wrong Help ! I can travel to Manchester /Liverpool but also open to mobile .Which hair and methods are these best these days Racoon ,Balmain fusion ,weft etc ???
very much appreciate all your advice i trust u guys used to have a salon many years ago i know we are the nicest people on the planet !! xx:)

cinderella all the way, look them up, they sell themselves and come in wavy curly or str8, thick and natural looking. . x

Hi Delli b, im a newbie too! :)
Have to agree with Scottydolly its Cinderella all the way I have had allsorts of makes and methods and they are by far the best!
We offer them at my salon,infact any questions please just ask
:hug:

I agree with the above the best ive had. Cinderella !!!

Hiya!
I have naturally curly / wavy hair, and had hair extensions last year. they were a nightmare!!!

they didnt so much damage my hair, as i have very robust hair. But because my hair is curly, it was a nightmare to actually straighten it and care for in general. imagine trying to straighten (or do anything with) your own hair, underneath a load of bits of stuck in hair that are most likely less curly than your hair. lol. it was really difficult, and personally, i cant imagine i would ever have them again, unless i had my hair chemically straightened first.

so personally, i would opt for some clip in pieces! you can straighten / roller your own hair first that way, and add pieces to give extra volume and length. But at least you will be able to have your own hair under control too! and then take them out wen they annoy you!! ;)

the other thing, i had extentions whilst on holiday, and they did my head in!!! It was horrible not being able to give my scalp a good scrub after being on the beach and all hot and sweaty. it also meant i stayed out of the water because it took so much longer to dry my hair afterwards!!

Hi to u all ,
I have the crapest hair on the planet(well i think it is ) i have had Racoon extensions before a few years ago ,they wr great .Since this time i had a baby , had the "Pob" a couple of years ago and now have shoulder length fine curly hair (which gets GHD''D).I have been growing it for a little while now , i get married in 5 mths in Mexico and i want the best extensions in to make it longer thicker and naturally wavy .I need a reccomendation from you guys and galls as this is v important i get this one right had a few dissapointment leading up to the wedding so far and my hair just can't go wrong Help ! I can travel to Manchester /Liverpool but also open to mobile .Which hair and methods are these best these days Racoon ,Balmain fusion ,weft etc ???
very much appreciate all your advice i trust u guys used to have a salon many years ago i know we are the nicest people on the planet !! xx:)

I would not recommend hair extensions for anyone going on a beach holiday. Cinderella hair extensions need the bonds being dried straight after the hair getting wet.

What about an alternative?

Last edited:
We use "Great Lengths" Hair exdtensions and are located in Manchester.
Miles better than racoon... in my opinion.
For thickness and for length :)

Hiya!
I have naturally curly / wavy hair, and had hair extensions last year. they were a nightmare!!!

they didnt so much damage my hair, as i have very robust hair. But because my hair is curly, it was a nightmare to actually straighten it and care for in general. imagine trying to straighten (or do anything with) your own hair, underneath a load of bits of stuck in hair that are most likely less curly than your hair. lol. it was really difficult, and personally, i cant imagine i would ever have them again, unless i had my hair chemically straightened first.

-------------------

Hi...so are there any ways of getting round it...im mixed race and have relaxed hair but when i wet my hair its obviously not dead straight and i want to get the bond hair extensions...also is it possible to get the bonds to be smaller 'cus sum look quite big (the actual bonded tip).
Thanks

Also i have had the clip ons and they are so much hassle..taking them out and putting them back in

hey i would go for cinerella hair ive never worn it myself but its very expensive but good quality hair and the only other i can reccommend is balmain as im trainer in the pre-bonded colour & design by them which comes in different ranges of colours and textures hope that helps hun

x

Latest posts

Back