Best hair toning shampoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did someones hair recently, i bleached until i could bleach no more, then toned with 10/8 and it looked fab. :D xxxx

Hi Kim, what results did you get with the 10/8 pastel? I've been thinking of trying this shade to try and get rid of the creamy and yellow bleach hair (since I am getting all shades of greys with every other colour I've tried) but I have a feeling it will turn dark grey x

They were just a trainee kimi at my college not 100% as to what level they were (2 or 3), Yeah tomorrow im having it rebleeched with a 9/8 pastel toner hun, would 10/8 be better. I like it how it is now its just nice, but i would like ti al the same colour, my mca at college wasnt happy about it, so she has said what i ave tomorrow will be free anyhow. even though i only pay 75% of full price :) thanks for the advise xx

dreamlover....i liked the 10/8, minky showed me a post about peachy tones, and the person in that used it and it came out good.

sarah...the 9/8 will be fine, she will prob be doing this as the hair wont bleach up to a base 10. xx

Okay thanks kimi :) ill upload pics tomorrow night after college x

Hows the hair Sarah? Are you a blondie? :)

Hi Sarah, if you are going to stay blonde all over ?
I think like kimi and persianista says it will need a bit more re bleaching first
before you tone it with the 10/8 or it will just wash out and go brassy again ,

another option on that yellowy blonde colour....
is to weave out some blonde pieces or blonde flashes in foils and bleach them up to a nice creamy blonde
and then spray damp and flood the rest in between the foils with a clour touch /quazi colur semi permanent in a base level 6 to counteract those yellowy tones

:) minky

thanks for all the tips guys, its all sorted now, no orangey tones what so ever they rebleeched it and toned it with a pastel 9/8 and i love it now, will upload the new pic when i get chance thank you x
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back