Best heated mitts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joingram87

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Was just wondering what everyone's favourite brand/model of heated mitts are at the moment?

I have heard babyliss ones are good? Am after some with adjustable temperature, and ones where you can not feel the wires whilst your hands are in the mitts.

Thanks guys, if i have missed a thread on this please point me to it...the search on my phone is pretty pants! :hug: xx

I have the babyliss ones, they have 3 heat settings and you cannot feel the wires when your hands are in them.

I have the babylis ones aswell I haven't had any problems with them and can't feel the wires through york I think the wires run down the seam of them from what I can eement without looking hthx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hi both :)

Thanks for your replies. Ahh that sounds like what am after. The ones i have tried (borrowed of a beauty friend to try out) had the wires along the flat bits top and bottom and the clients said they could feel their hands. It also only had 2 heat settings, low and high and low was too low and high was to hot!

Have heard good things avoid the babyliss ones so think ill give those a whirl!

Ive tried a couple of other makes, cant remember now which ones though!, and I did find I liked the Babyliss ones the best.

Jumping in here as I am looking fir heated mitts and booties - where is the best place to buy them?

Hi guys,

Was just wondering what everyone's favourite brand/model of heated mitts are at the moment?

I have heard babyliss ones are good? Am after some with adjustable temperature, and ones where you can not feel the wires whilst your hands are in the mitts.

Thanks guys, if i have missed a thread on this please point me to it...the search on my phone is pretty pants! :hug: xx

The Babyliss Satin Smooth mitts have three different temperature settings, and are very efficient.

Jumping in here as I am looking fir heated mitts and booties - where is the best place to buy them?

Beauty Express or Babyliss.

The beauty shows. Get there early and they have special offers on :) x

Excellent. Are there boots to match as I can't seem to find any?

Yes I have the matching boots but I bought them ages ago and I remember then I struggled to get them, cant for the life of me think where they were from!!

Thanks for answering my question ladies x

Latest posts

Back