Best hot wax brand for face waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a hot wax for face & bikini areas? I'm using Caron Lab's French Vanilla but not happy with its effectiveness on the face mainly?

I love beBeau x

Can anyone recommend a hot wax for face & bikini areas? I'm using Caron Lab's French Vanilla but not happy with its effectiveness on the face mainly?

Could you elaborate on what you are not happy with, we may be able to help a little more.

Adam and eves sensitive wax is amaze x

I'm finding it doesn't actually grab & remove the hair effectively...seems to take several go's & then I just end up tweezing a lot. My technique perhaps??

I'm finding it doesn't actually grab & remove the hair effectively...seems to take several go's & then I just end up tweezing a lot. My technique perhaps??

Possibly, try applying with a little more pressure if possible. You could also try and apply against hair growrh and remove as usual. If your wax works well in every other way dont give up on it yet! Are you using oil on skin first (I very oftrn don't on upper lip)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I'm fairly new to face waxing and had been using a cream strip wax from Salon Services - it was fine but like you, I found it didn't remove everything and was having to tweeze quite a lot
I recently signed up to attend Lycon Wax training, and now use their LycoJet Lavender for facial waxing and absolutely love it - it just about get out 100% of the hair and rarely tweeze much to my clients delight - they have also given me some great feedback that they feel the results are much better and the skin feels much softer (hair free) :p

Latest posts

Back