Best make up to use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carli692

Reaction score
Hi everyone
im thinking of buying in a new range of make up, i use tigi products at the moment but dont find the foundations cover that well so im thinking of changing them to mac, however i want to buy in something a little cheaper for eyeshadows, blush, eyeliners etc, ive used urban decay before and thought that was pretty good but just wanted a few more suggestions if anyone has any???? xx

I love urban decay primer, and there naked pallette is perfect for brides.
I use a big mixture of make up, mac, bobbi brown, chanel, Dior, benefit, Laura merceir, lancome, estee Lauder, I also use alot of Artdeco, I got a whole kit from them at wholesale price xxx

Mac is really good for coverage.. Bourjoris is a nice eyeshadow for blending, not too expensive either

Hi everyone
im thinking of buying in a new range of make up, i use tigi products at the moment but dont find the foundations cover that well so im thinking of changing them to mac, however i want to buy in something a little cheaper for eyeshadows, blush, eyeliners etc, ive used urban decay before and thought that was pretty good but just wanted a few more suggestions if anyone has any???? xx

Hi, in terms of price vs quality there is no product with a better ratio. Laura Mercier type quality at amazingly value driven pricing for professionals.

With over 1600 products to choose from, with the highest pigmentation levels in products that stay on all day, making them 1st choice for bridal and TV/Film work.

If you check out our twitter (artdecomakeup) or facebook\artdecomakeup then you will see the TV, film and editorial work we do to demonstrate the ability of the products at the highest levels with some of the UK's favourite celebs who actually wear the products day to day.

A free, no obligation full product demonstration will let you make your own mind up so you can decide if we tell the truth. :) If you ask for Ashleigh or Emma at 0151 421 1234 or email them at [email protected].

We do guarantee that you will not be disappointed. :)

Look out for our work at the TV Choice awards and the Inside Soap Awards this month.

Artdeco MUA xxx

I find MAC to be pretty awesome!
I use Studio Fix Fluid and it is the only one that I can use without breakouts.
Also you don't need too much for good coverage 1-2 pumps are what I use for my face :D

I find MAC to be pretty awesome!
I use Studio Fix Fluid and it is the only one that I can use without breakouts.
Also you don't need too much for good coverage 1-2 pumps are what I use for my face :D

Brilliant, MAC and Artdeco will be at Olympia this month so you can directly compare quality and pricing.

One thing we are not great at extreme colours like luminescent neon yellows but then we don't get much call for them on TV or especially at weddings. xxx

if your a skin therapist an want to have make up that has skincare ingredients which with help anti aging an hydration etc an good quality then sothys is great i have it in my salon an we had it cos we had our now rep apply make up onto my mum an wen around the scotland show a few years ago then we drove all the way bk from scotland bk to the wirral an it had been on a gd 14hrs an it looked like at midnight when we got home like it had been put on 5mins ago! an it doesn't cake or block pores there foundation i love it

Have you considered mineral makeup at all? The Mineral Hygienics range (now sold from the UK by Fresh Indulgence, not just in USA) gives excellent coverage, and there are a huge range of different options (vivid eyes as well as the "natural look" people often associate with minerals). We recently used it on a photo shoot and the makeup artists were all asking about it and how to buy it!

PM me if you want the trade user discount code :)

mmmm art deco is beginning to sound interesting!!! What's the story with Art Deco in Northern Ireland?

Art Deco Make up is lovely. Defo my favourite x

Latest posts

Back