Best nail glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty geek 84

Reaction score
Hi all,

Have tried to search on here but it brings up eyelash glue an thats about it really so sorry if repeating.

What nail glue do you find the best with minimal lifting? Wanting to try a stronger one for my dashing divas and weekend nail tips. Currently tried 2 glues 1 brush on 1 in a bottle both from sallys. Prefe the brush on tho.

Thanks alot

Hi

I really like the IBD 5 second brush on glue. Find it works really well. HTH xx :lol:

I use NSI Polybond and never have any problems with it. Hope that helps.

I use nsi brush on polybond
Glue... Sticks quick and is
Strong!!

I like pro impressions brush on glue ( sets in 5 seconds ) I also like cnd gel bond, it takes longer to set though. hth

I like pro impressions brush on glue ( sets in 5 seconds ) I also like cnd gel bond, it takes longer to set though. hth

Yes I really like Cnd gel bond just took too long to set for me but was a good product. Maybe worth the setting wait x

I use NSI's polybond, it's applied with a brush which I prefer. I tried a CND one, it was years ago though so they might have changed it, which came in a squeezy tube but I prefered the brush application.

For years I've used IBD's 5 second brush-on nail adhesive. Hasn't failed me yet.

Thanks guys can you tell me where u get these from?

Latest posts

Back