Best nail station?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitter tips

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I'm in the process of getting a garden office so I can work from home,
I've been looking at nail stations in various places and I just wondered in anyone could recommend a good one, dont really want to be spending too much though!
Also if any of you already have this set up then any tips would be greatly appreciated!
xxx

Hi
Iv done this but with a summer chalet, if u check my pics in my profile you'll see it.
I got my nail desk from argos. hth

DIR , I got a lovely one from there.

I had a lovely wooden table made for me at What Not Antiques which I then had glass put on top to make it easier to clean. You can also put things under the glass like your price list vouchers etc.

I had a lovely wooden table made for me at What Not Antiques which I then had glass put on top to make it easier to clean. You can also put things under the glass like your price list vouchers etc.

Thats a great Idea putting pricelists and offers right in thier face :) Cool idea :):)

I wound up purchasing a glass-topped desk from an office supply.
I searched high and low for a manicure table that would fit my uv lamp AND table lamp...(because I do uv gel and L&P) and sundry, and couldn't find one to fit my needs.

The glass topped desk is the best thing I've ever done. I can use acetone to clean up ANYTHING I slop and not have to worry about the 'finish'.
(it also wound up much less costly than a 'manicure station')

hth's

Brilliant gilly123, that's just what I want. Am sooo going to Ikea!!

Here's my desk/table

13935_357582520384_882190384_9836721_3448722_n.jpg

Wow, the home salons look fantastic - i'm even more excited than I was before!!!! I'm going to Ikea on Friday - i feel it might be a little expensive xxx

Latest posts

Back