Best nail tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelby taylor

Reaction score
Hi all...Just wondered what the best nail tip brand was?
I like using white french half well nails,but i'd like a strong,durable natural nail tip to practise with as i'm training in gel and acrylic.
As i'm a trainee, I'm trying out lots of brands,techniques till i find ones to suit me..any suggestions girls??
Michelle :)

Personally, I've tried quite a lot of different tips. I keep coming back to the same ones Creative Nail Design Performance tips. Super thin and no contact area.

Thanks for your reply..I appreciate it, a lot of people i have spoken to have recommended this kind..

I second that, Performance tips for me too, I am a recent convert, though I have mainly only used CND, have tried NSI which were good too.

Thanks for your reply..I appreciate it, a lot of people i have spoken to have recommended this kind..

Unfortunately until you have a valid certificate in your hand, you cannot purchase from a legitimate CND distributor. The products are professional only.

Hi Michelle

Who are you training with?

I use natural no well tips from pro-impreesions I love them.
xx

Latest posts

Back