Best nail varnish to use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Zoya. They are big 3 free, and also do not contain camphor. (special for prego women). I love their base and top as well as the Hurry Up drops. I can usually get very long wear from them. I also love the Qtica natural nail growth stimulator with garlic extract. I own 143 bottles of Zoya, if that tells you anything. lol :D
That sounds really interesting, can we get that in the U.K.?
Oh dear the polish addict is coming back:eek:

I think you should be able to get it in the UK. It's awesome. :)

I am the only 1 recommending this nail polish. I feel so alone. Lol!! But im a BIG lover & believer of Nails Inc. So long lasting, great colours, great brushes & excellent for your nails, contains caviar to care for your nails. QVC do brillant nails inc polish sets at half the price of 7the RRP... Should defo check them out hun... Xxx

excellent for your nails, contains caviar to care for your nails.
:eek::idea::eek::idea::eek:

QVC do brillant nails inc polish sets at half the price of 7the RRP... Should defo check them out hun... Xxx
so your customers can buy it too? What then makes it a professional line? I am curious:idea:

My old favs are Orly, CND and China glaze and I'm loving this new line INM. The nail colours are really nice.

Latest posts

Back