Best place for hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwincess

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted some advice on where to get
Pre bonded hair extensions.
Basically I've been using hair planet for my last
3 sets but the hair is so terrible now I'm not
Risking using them again!
I have 200 pre bonded nail hair in colour 99J 16inch
I had been having the 0.8g pre strand as I like
It thick.

I was thinking foxy hair as I've herd a lot of people
Talk about it on here.
I wouldn't want to spend more than £150.

Thank you for any help :)
xoxo

another one with hair planets shocking hair!! have u contacted them?
i got a really rubbish response and they reakon they havent changed anything in 8 years!!! hmmm
im not happy i spent alot of money with them grrr

there is a thread if u search called lets clear up the confusion best hair extension suppliers

a few to go on -
Foxy
Lush-us
hairXtensions
Hair port by valentine
hair trade i&k (knotty hair)
Celeb elite (im using these now i love this hair its gorgeous)
Tasha jacks

oh and studio 58 are now doing a prebonded range they sent me some samples that are really nice :) worth looking at too

Do studio 58 have a website, im currently looking for a new supplier and testing new hair, would be great to get sample.

Celebrity elite hair is amazing, definitely one of the best remy hairs imo, and although its costly if you can pretip it yourself should get a fullhead for around £150.

Foxy and Lush-us are both really nice for mid-range hair, I prefer foxy's Italian keratin bonds though and there ends dont seem to be as sparse.

Hair trade is very knotty as is hairXtensions, I find that they don't last more than 1-2 months.

I'm currently trialling Bonita and Blushbe (similar price to hair planet) and so far im really impressed with both.

Do studio 58 have a website, im currently looking for a new supplier and testing new hair, would be great to get sample.

Celebrity elite hair is amazing, definitely one of the best remy hairs imo, and although its costly if you can pretip it yourself should get a fullhead for around £150.

Foxy and Lush-us are both really nice for mid-range hair, I prefer foxy's Italian keratin bonds though and there ends dont seem to be as sparse.

Hair trade is very knotty as is hairXtensions, I find that they don't last more than 1-2 months.

I'm currently trialling Bonita and Blushbe (similar price to hair planet) and so far im really impressed with both.

Hi Gina- I'm looking for a supplier and wondered how your getting along with bonito and blushbe? X

I'd stay away from I & k iv been in the warehouse at team valley in Gateshead and its terrible, 2 poor Chinese women who didn't have a clue running around trying to find what I needed, put the hair in my friend and after one wash it all knotted up, my friend was devastated!

I have just ordered some samples from studio 58, professional website easy to use, I tried to get samples from celebrity elite too but they don't do them, I wasn't too impressed with their website so rang them but can't say I was anymore impressed then! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Its a shame that Celebrity Elite dont do samples, as there hair is one of the best for the price, there customer service isnt great though, which really puts me off them. But honestly you cant complain about the hair I find blondes last 4-6months and the darker colours 6-8months and I never get any complaints from clients. I always buy the wefts though and bond myself as the prebonded doesnt seem to be as good quality.

Sorry megan7775 - Ive only just seen your post. I have only been trialling Blushbe and Bonita for 6 weeks, but so far both really good quality, Bonita was really shiny when I first got it which put me off, but the hair quality is really good, I think these two are going to give the other budget hairs on the market a run for there money. I wont be going back to single drawn hair when I can get double drawn for the same price. Would be good to know if anyone else has used either as I cant seem to find any threads on them.

Does anyone know if Studio 58 is double drawn?

Its a shame that Celebrity Elite dont do samples, as there hair is one of the best for the price, there customer service isnt great though, which really puts me off them. But honestly you cant complain about the hair I find blondes last 4-6months and the darker colours 6-8months and I never get any complaints from clients. I always buy the wefts though and bond myself as the prebonded doesnt seem to be as good quality.

Sorry megan7775 - Ive only just seen your post. I have only been trialling Blushbe and Bonita for 6 weeks, but so far both really good quality, Bonita was really shiny when I first got it which put me off, but the hair quality is really good, I think these two are going to give the other budget hairs on the market a run for there money. I wont be going back to single drawn hair when I can get double drawn for the same price. Would be good to know if anyone else has used either as I cant seem to find any threads on them.

Does anyone know if Studio 58 is double drawn?

Thanks for the feedback on celebrity elite it's much appreciated to know from someone who has used it! I will have to look into pre tipping it myself from the wefts as this is something I have never done! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Studio 58 isnt double drawn but gd lenth ratio for single.

Celeb elite for the money is really gd I use there pre bonds alot and am now starting to tip myself so will trial the wefts too. Hair lasts looks gd and dosent tangle like cheaper hair I aldo find u dont need to use as much as its thicker 100-140 bonds 160-180 on really thick hair

Latest posts

Back