Best products for extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwincess

Reaction score
Hi guys
So at the moment I've have just over 100 strands of beautyworks pre bonded hair in and it's not great I have had a few sets of there hair and it was ok but these last 2 sets have been really annoying they keep bunching up feel so dry I'm constantly running my hands through the ends to de tangle it! Doesn't really seem to hold a curl either! Now I have been using the original moroccanoil hydrating shampoo and conditioner along with the oil and a heat defense as advised by friend. (Im putting oil on 2/3 times a day)
So does anyone have any miracles to help me, it really does upset me as the hair is so expensive and looks crap! Xo

Ah well it could be that as much as you try to do it won’t make much difference if the hair isn’t great to start with. BW done seem to be as consistently good as they used to be with more and more complaints about the quality. Also too much product can cause bunching so don’t be too tempted to bombard it with stuff as it can cause build up. Although if it’s dry and horrible you do what u can to improve it I know! Sorry this is t much help but it might be worth going back to your extensions tech and seeing if she ( or he) has any ideas what could be the cause. They will go through all your aftercare and they will know if the hair isn’t up to standard and may suggest returning it. Xx

Thanks for you reply, I feel like I've spent hours online trying to find a cause! It was a friend that is qualified that done them she just doesn' know either! I think perhaps heat doesn't help bUT I'm not doing it 10times a day so god knows, all I know is that I'm not having BW again! Xo

Latest posts

Back