Best retail products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyrtipinni

Reaction score
Hi :cool:

I will be opening a new and bigger salon in 2 weeks and I want everything to be purrrrfect. I want everything to look beautiful and to have the best products for my clients.

So I want to ask you what your favourite retail product is. Which ones are of the best quality and/or easy to sell?

I´ll welcome any suggestions or advice :green:

Solar Oil by Creative Nail Design :cool:
It a must have retail item.

Lellipop said:
Solar Oil by Creative Nail Design :cool:
It a must have retail item.

I have to admit that I have never heard of that before :o (being Icelandic is my excuse :lol: )

Is it a regular cuticle oil? Please tell me what makes it special, I´m curious :green:

Solar Oil definitely, also Mango & Coconut or Wildflower & Chamomile Scentsations lotion, yummy. Files, topcoats, nail varnish remover too. I find anything you can buy in miniature sells well as people are more willing to part with their money if they can buy a cheaper size first.

Snyrtipinni said:
I have to admit that I have never heard of that before :o (being Icelandic is my excuse :lol: )

Is it a regular cuticle oil? Please tell me what makes it special, I´m curious :green:

SolarOil
A conditioning treatment that penetrates deeply and quickly, softening cuticles and promoting strong, flexible natural nails and enhancements. SolarOil's natural blend of Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E creates a light, penetrating oil with antioxidant agents.

It smells like marzipan and clients love it.

Lellipop said:
SolarOil
A conditioning treatment that penetrates deeply and quickly, softening cuticles and promoting strong, flexible natural nails and enhancements. SolarOil's natural blend of Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E creates a light, penetrating oil with antioxidant agents.

It smells like marzipan and clients love it.

Thanks for the info! Sounds great :)

Hi

All my creative products sell really well, the scentsations range, solar range and nail polishes and supershiney is a huge best seller.

Is you salon just nails or beauty too??

Little Angel said:
Hi

All my creative products sell really well, the scentsations range, solar range and nail polishes and supershiney is a huge best seller.

Is you salon just nails or beauty too??

Thanks for the tip!
My salon offers nail service, airbrush tanning and beauty treatments. I´m a beauty therapist and make up artist as well as a nail technician. Love to have such variety at work :cool:

maybe a line of makeup too?

"we have a lovely lipstick and liner that would match that polish perfectly..."

twinkletoes910 said:
maybe a line of makeup too?

"we have a lovely lipstick and liner that would match that polish perfectly..."

Yes, I have been offering a make up line that has been very popular up here. But now it seems that everyone has lost interest in that brand due to poor national marketing. So I´m actually looking for a new line :)

Hi!

While reading this post i was just wondering,do you have Creative Nail Design in Iceland?

Like all the others have said,Solar oil is a must have for clients to buy!:Grope:
Snyrtipinni said:

Creative Tech said:
Hi!

While reading this post i was just wondering,do you have Creative Nail Design in Iceland?

Like all the others have said,Solar oil is a must have for clients to buy!:Grope:

No we don´t have Creative Nail Design in Iceland. But that wouldn´t be a problem for me because I´m actually more excited about getting something new that noone else in Iceland has in their salon. I´ve ordered a lot of products from the UK and US so far and had no problems.

Snyrtipinni said:
Thanks for the tip!
My salon offers nail service, airbrush tanning and beauty treatments. I´m a beauty therapist and make up artist as well as a nail technician. Love to have such variety at work :cool:

Hi

We have just started selling Zoya hotlips they have gone down really well. Our skin care range sells extemely well too thats dermalogica not sure if you have that range over there?

Latest posts

Back