Best selling Gelish colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly T

Reaction score
I am taking the plunge into the ocean that is Gelish colours very soon and will be ordering my first ten colours in the next few days.

Deciding which colours to get is becomming a bit of a nightmare for me. My initial client base isn't going to be a particularly young generation (no offence to anyone young who likes neons and glitters etc) so I don't want to spend lots of money on bright pinks and glitters but I also want to look at what are popular.

I would go for a decent rich red, a lush black, maybe a soft white for a soft french and a range of muted, soft colours.

Can people make any suggestions. Some wonderful people have helped and I have discovered that I like:

Bellas Vampire
Exhale
Hot Rod Red

I believe snow bunny is the one for a softer french.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions so I can select my first colours.

Hi if you look up the gelish group on here they've got loads of ideas. Good choice with Bellas Vampire - Love it, lol. Also I've found really popular Good Gossip and Gossip Girl, Waterfield over almost anythig. Ambience has a beautiful soft shimmer for a french base coat. Loads of other's also!, check out the Gelish group for great layering combo's. They also have pics of almost every colour. HTH
S

My more mature ladies love Tutti Frutti, Glamour Queen, Reserve, Exhale and Samuri, some of them will have a glitter over the top and they like Vegas Nights and a nice shimmer over the top is Ambience.

Ambience is great for french too, I use Sheek White for french but for those who dont like their white too bright I apply Ambience, Vegas Nights or Sweet Dream over the top of the white.

For french i use sheek white and simply sheer. My best sellers have been bellas vampire, all about me, sweet chocolate, midnight caller, queen of hearts and good gossip. For the more mature i would say glamour queen and reserve.

Bit negative but if this helps colours that have bombed for me have been - carnival hangover, caution, need a tan, medeival madness and go girl x

I love Gelish and my clients are choosing it more and more. There is a great selection. What I would say is that the colours shown on the Nail Harmony website aren't great for a match so the Gelish lovers group is a much better place to see the different colours. There are a lot of shimmery glitters and you don't need all of those just a small selection they all look really bold and different on the site when in reality there isn't a lot of difference between most of them.

My favourites are Tiger Blossom, Plum and done, Rose Garden, Gossip Girl, Just in case tomorrow never comes, Elegant wish, Sweet Chocolate & Caution. There all really nice!! :biggrin:

It is a joy to put on and it lasts really well.

Latest posts

Back