Best spray tan solution to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachlamb_1994

Reaction score
cant decide which spray tan solution to buy, noveutan sounds like its really good as well as sienna x! help!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

La tan :)

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've recently started tanning & I've tried suntana and LA Tan and I've chosen to use LA tan xx

does it come off easily? i got trained using tantruth and the tan looked awful when it was fading off!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Lauren's Way and very pleased with it. A natural olive tan not orange, not really a smell at all and fades naturally without you feeling the need to scrub x

I find la tan fade off lovely my last tan lasted me 10 days xx

okay, going to try LA tan, what % would you suggest? and what tanning machine do you use? xx

You need a variety of %s to suit different people. I have the ts20 machine and so far it's fab :)

I use nouvatan - the shades are so vast so everyone goes away happy with the colour :)

Plus they offer great starter kits! xx

I love liquid gold. It's not widely known but my clients love it. A really golden brown colour. It comes in original and dark and I custom blend to clients requirements.

I had a lady last week who was a self confessed tan-a-holic and perfectionist who is difficult to please. She loved the result.

I changed from Sienna x to Fresh Indulgence and think it is a superior product. It has a much more even fade and lasts really well - and it's cheaper!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've sampled most tans available, I currently use Brown Bitz which everyone loves and is very reasonably priced. I've also just tried Beach Bums Rapid tan which is called the Quickening. I have to say this is the best tan I have ever used the colour was gorgeous after 3 and a half hours and the fade off was amazing, it just seemed to disappear I never actually noticed it coming off and didn't feel like I had to scrub at it like I have with others. It is more expensive than Brown bitz so I just have to decide if I have a market for it x

I'm having the same problem, after reading these threads I'm torn between L A tan and fresh indulgence. Please help :)

I use St Tropez have done for over 8 years it's the original and the best never had any problems with it and my clients love it.

would defiantly recommend LA tan, great range of colours, and really reasonable prices x

I love Nouvatan and wouldn't change, tried and tested a lot of tans and can honestly say this was the superior tan! The amount I boast about it, I feel I should be on commission lol xx

Tried fresh indulgence twice now. What a lovely tan, and skin like silk.

La tan

Vita liberata

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Crazy Angel

It's brilliant!

Latest posts

Back