Best spray tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMBeauty2012

Mrs Mez
Reaction score
I have trained and used Sunless Solutions for over 12 months now. However I really struggled with ordering solution and been seeing and hearing that its going under :( Which I'm gutted about. Never ever had a bad comment about this solution!!!
What brands do you ladies use???

oh that's a shame! I trained with and use Sienna-X and they are fabulous. The customer service is great and they solutions all look so natural and lovely. I think they do a conversion kit too. :)

I have trained and used Sunless Solutions for over 12 months now. However I really struggled with ordering solution and been seeing and hearing that its going under :( Which I'm gutted about. Never ever had a bad comment about this solution!!!
What brands do you ladies use???

If you are a licensed professional, you can order Fantasy Tan Airbrush System. It is by far the best system on the market. You should read my latest post about it. :)

I used Sunless for years and even did some work for them but they let me down with an urgent order a few months back so I switched to Nouvatan and I've had no complaints from clients! The service from them was excellent!

My vote is Sienna X :)

Latest posts

Back