Best spray tan solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanejayne

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

New to this forum..

I'm looking for a bit of advice regarding spray tanning. I currently have my own little business doing nails and wish to add new things.
I have done a little bit of research into spray tans.. I like St Tropez so far as that's the one I've heard the most good things about and the fact you can't go too dark..

What other ones would you ladies recommend?

thanks in advance :)
X

I've just trained with Sienna X today. Great training day and great colours.

I trained with Sienna X too. Love them. They've got the best solution, never had a bad tan from them.

Ash x

I'm a St tropez girl too!!

St Tropez for me too I've been with them for 7 years and I've never had a bad experience with the tan itself and because of there marketing it sells it's self!

St tropez all the way! X

St Tropez and fake bake 60 mins x

I'm doing Sienna X training, I've only heard good things 😃 x

I second Exposed 👆

Anyone used vita liberata? I'm in the same boat wanting to start spray tanning and don't know who to go with, sienna x, vita liberata or nouvatan or crazy angel!!

Don't like the Orange colour I've heard about fake bake and St tropez. Xx

Anyone used vita liberata? I'm in the same boat wanting to start spray tanning and don't know who to go with, sienna x, vita liberata or nouvatan or crazy angel!!

Don't like the Orange colour I've heard about fake bake and St tropez. Xx

Fakebake has a blue/black pigment in it to stop any orangey look and St Tropez doesn't go orange either - I've used both but still use St Tropez as I've never done or had a "bad" tan with it in 11 years of spraying.
I've just recently tried crazy angel (6%) and I do like it, both younger clients (15 & 16yrs) have loved the natural tan it gave, I'm just waiting on the results on how long it's lasted before fading, the lower price point is a bonus too x

Fakebake has a blue/black pigment in it to stop any orangey look and St Tropez doesn't go orange either - I've used both but still use St Tropez as I've never done or had a "bad" tan with it in 11 years of spraying.
I've just recently tried crazy angel (6%) and I do like it, both younger clients (15 & 16yrs) have loved the natural tan it gave, I'm just waiting on the results on how long it's lasted before fading, the lower price point is a bonus too x

Oh that's great to hear. I plan to train with St tropez I think now and possible try the crazy angel as a cheaper version for younger clients. Would you recommend that?

X

Oh thank you very much for your experience and advice!

If I train with one brand I know I'll be able to use different solutions to find one unlike the most but will I still be able to get insured? Xx

Oh that's great to hear. I plan to train with St tropez I think now and possible try the crazy angel as a cheaper version for younger clients. Would you recommend that?

X

Totally, St Tropez training was very good - I think crazy angel also have an offer on their training at the moment you get 20% off kits/solutions etc on the day of training - with St Tropez I got 2 free training places when I opened my account, although St Tropez is now owned by Coty the salon side is managed & distributed by Ellisons & Alan Howard's who both have area reps that visit. I'm doing the same I'll be using both with crazy angel aimed at the younger clientele x

Also can you buy any brand solution even if you aren't trained with them? Xx

I trained with St. Tropez today & it was also my first spray tan by them, although the training was good I've had a siennax spray tan once before and much prefered the smell and colour.
I havent washed my guide off yet and its nowhere near as dark as i expected after 7hours & I wasnt expecting very dark cause im pale :thumbdown:

one of there selling points is aromaguard but it smells awful :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love my sienna x and always have great feedback, providing your doing your customer care correct at the start of your treatment and understand what your client is wanting to achieve and what % will best suit their skin you can't go wrong.

The girl who trained us was brilliant, it was a brilliant investment for my salon.

Good luck with who ever you choose ;) xx

Also can you buy any brand solution even if you aren't trained with them? Xx

Yes you can, I just like to train with the brand to get the best from it but your not forced to once you've trained already x

Thank you for the sienna x feedback! And thank you for letting me know about the solutions after being trained I can try any. I think I'll have a tan done myself by a couple of different brands and go from there as for smell and colour. I appreciate all your help! Xxx

Latest posts

Back