Best tan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courts123

Reaction score
Hey all :)
I currently use Sienna X spray tan and have had brilliant feedback that it's a great tan however I had 1 complaint about a client and her friend that it came off horrible and she had patches everywhere ( not sure if she was genuine because I asked my other regular customers and they said not true) however I now wanna offer another tan incase this is true, I've tried sourcing Australian gold and can't find it so I'm looking to see what tans people use and if they recommend any, heard crazy angle is a good tan? Where could I order these :)

Thanks and sorry for long post x

Ellisons sell it but do you need a new brand? It sounds like those two were angling for free tans there if all your other clients are ok.

I use crazy angel and absolutely love it. The colour is perfect and fades really naturally [emoji106]

I prefer Crazy Angel to Sienna X too. More profit to be made as well as its less expensive!

I love crazy angel too. You can order direct from crazy angel website. There 16% is gorgeous xx

After reading a thread on here, I'm just 'trialing' the Moroccan Tan, via sweet squared......
BRILLIANT!!!! :D

Best bit's are:
Only 2 hour development time :)
Very little smell :)
Excellent colour (used the gold on myself, Classic on my daughter). :)

Have yet to try the other colours, and will monitor what the wear off is like, but so far so good! :cool:

MorrocanTan is fantastic, lots of clients have come to me after having Sienna X Tans previously and they love it!

maybe ask around for samples before you decide - LA Tanning offer x2 free samples you just pay £3.99 for next day shipping. We also offer BYGOF on all our litre bottles :)

After reading a thread on here, I'm just 'trialing' the Moroccan Tan, via sweet squared......

Best bit's are:

Have yet to try the other colours, and will monitor what the wear off is like, but so far so good! :cool:

Awww the fade off is amazing!!! it just gets lighter on me rather than patchy and scaly!! And I have dry sensitive skin... I recommend everyone try the exotic collection it really is the bees knees

Ferne Beauty is really good and you can purchase it from their website xx

Best bit's are:

How has the fade of been for you?

Latest posts

Back