Best Tanning Solution - Suntana

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbellson

Reaction score
Hello to All,

I have just started mobile tanning and my number one priority was getting the right solution. I looked on Salon Geek for a bit of help on products I had my eye on, but there wasn't much on them - Suntana products - (I guessed it was a new comapny and I was right). After emailing Suntana I decided to take the risk and purchase the whole starter pack including the solutions. In the mean time I requested samples from loads of other companies - Sienna X, SunJunkie, Tantric etc.

Before hitting the road I sprayed myself with the lightest coconut solution, loved the colour and the smell of all 3, coconut 8%, Cherry 10% and Chocolate 12% is amazing! Next day I went over with the Cherry and actaully fell in love!
Had my first spray party last week and I took all samples with me and asked my girls to give them a smell, the initial reaction was 'please do not spray me with anything other than Suntana!'. Texts flooded in the next day saying how much they all loved the colour.

When actually spraying, the smell of each solution is great and not too over powering. The most important thing for me is the smell of fake tan and this one actually has no smell at all once it is dry! (5-10minutes) Each colour is perfect, not a hint of orange in sight, just a really natural brown. I have tried 2 of the other samples I received and the first thing I noticed is that there isn't much of an indication colour whereas with Suntana, I could clearly see the solution going on and if you wanted to you could actually go out on the same day with a perfect tan. This is also great as you can see if you have missed anywhere on a clients body.

I think everyone should definately give Suntana a go. I'm so pleased I did and the solution is a lot cheaper than the rest I have seen on the market.

Happy Spraying!

5-10 minutes drying time seems a little excessive to me. Think I'll stick with Sienna and Tantrick.
Glad to hear it's going well for you.

Hiya,

I too use Suntana (tantrick 2) & my clients love it. Your drying time does seem a bit long though, my clients are dry as soon as i've finished spraying them, perhaps your gun is up 2 high! How much solution are u using per tan, i use no more than 50ml.

My clients love the smell, and its great 4 me too cos i cant stand the smell of other solutions (i no, i prob in wrong business).

I agree with ur guide colour comment, its great but I also find tantricks guide colours r ok 2.

I too cannot praise Suntana enough but its just wot each tech prefers, each to their own.

As for cost, we can all do with some help in the credit cruch.

I have nothing but good comments about Suntana solutions.

Katrine

I still haven't tried my chocolate sample.Does smell lovely though and you get a very generous sample size.

I'll correct myself...by the time I have finished spraying a client they are definately dry with suntana, I was sprayed with Sienna X and wasn't dry for a good 10 minutes. I just always think it is a good idea to allow the client 5-10 minutes before they put their clothes back on hense the reason i put in brackets 5-10mins...obviously wasn't clear!

Thanks for your post, ive decided i will use suntana when i go mobile, such a reasonable price for the kit, ive heard nothing but good comments on suntana!

Thanks for your post, ive decided i will use suntana when i go mobile, such a reasonable price for the kit, ive heard nothing but good comments on suntana!

i am just setting up also , i got lots of samples ans suntana is fantastic i love it , the smell is good enough to eat xxx:)

I would be very surprised if your client was not dry immediately after spraying with Sienna X or Tantrick....something not right with your machine methinks, nothing to do with the solution:!:

Latest posts

Back