Best Tanning system for mobile trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koochiemama

Reaction score
I would like to add spray or lotion tanning to my beauty mobile business which I hope to start soon, So far I have come across Sienne and Tantrick, does anyone use either of these or others and can I have your opinions please....

Thanx

i use siennax i lov it all my clients do to and there start up busness pack is really good to and really good training x:)

I have just started using nouvatan and suntanna love both products !:green:x

Thank you both for your messages, its a great help. x

EEK !!
I've just booked myself on to the Sienna-x spray tanning course on 22 march and I cant wait. trouble is, my kit will be here in 2 days and i'll want to play with it:green:

Deb x

Hahaha....don't do it Deb! You will set yourself up for bad habits, the machine has to be set properly and you would be best to wait until you know the how's and why's before attempting it.

Be patient, you will love spray tanning when you know what you're doing:)

What do you think of Fake Bake, they won an award last year - does anyone use this???

Hia.... I trained with Sunless Solutions last year and was more than happy with it, all my clients loved it and I had lots of repeat business. But then I decided I needed to check I wasn't missing out on some super tan so decided to ring every spray tan company (including the big well known ones) I could find and got them to send out samples..... I used a friend as a "guinee Pig", and we tested every one for smell, colour guide, how it faded, how long it lasted etc, etc... Anyway to cut a long story short, ended up back where I started, lol! Sunless Solutions were by far the best all rounder.

If your interested in trying t let me know and I can arrange a sample for you.

Hope this helps.... My mind was just all over the place when I started, there's just soooooooooo much choice these days.

good luck with your training course on the 22nd...sienna is a lovely solution, you've made a good choice! hope your new tanning venture goes really well xx

PS - try not to play with your kit until your training...as tempting as it is!!!

la tan has some great start up packages etc, why not pop them on your list too? we use them in the salon and they are very very popular with out clients. 10% and 12% go down a storm.

Jenny yes we do and we find that st tropez love LOVE the gold. but we use more 10% and 12% than any other solution. in fact its 12 we use the most of .

Jenny. yes we do and its the st tropez ladies that LOVE the gold. but we use more of the 10% and 12%, in fact 12% is our best seller.(and a personal favourite)

I use EnvyTan products. If you are just starting out, they have several professional start-up kits. The kits include everything you will need to add spray tanning to your establishment, or to start brand new in the spray tanning industry. I know that they have added a new kit since I ordered mine, I think it's called The Casting Call. It didn't have everything that the kit I purchased (Celebrity: Go Mobile Pro) had in it, but it certainly had the basics. It was a lot less expensive to purchase what I needed in a kit rather than purchase everything separate. I hope this helps, and good luck!

Thanks everyone for your tips, some great info here

Best wishes

Mandy x

I would like to add spray or lotion tanning to my beauty mobile business which I hope to start soon, So far I have come across Sienne and Tantrick, does anyone use either of these or others and can I have your opinions please....

Thanx
hi im a mobile tan technician, and ive been using sienna x plus others , but have now come across a product called nouvatan which is also very good great colour lasts well and is very reasonable price wise ,if i was you id give it a try thanks gina www.fabuloustan.me

Thanks for the info, Just had a look at 'what i presume is your website - it looks great!!! I think I will start off with tanning but someone said it wasn't very lucrative - what's your opinion.?

Mandy x

Latest posts

Back