Best tips for little buffing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamh

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone have any advice on the best tips to buy which stick firmly to the nail bed but require little buffing?

Thanks, Tamxx:rolleyes:

Do you mean buffing or blending?... Have you tried well less tips hun...x

Sorry, yes I meant blending. Thnksx

Have a look on this site hun, they have some great well less tips
PRO IMPRESSIONS

CND's Performance Tips in natural, clear or white need absolutely NO blending and are very flexible!

I have used both Pro Impressions and lately CND Performance well less tips. Although the CND performance tips are more expensive and a little thicker than the Pro Impressions, I found them to be better in terms of quality, fit and shape.

I always blend well less tips, I don't really know why but I just have to do it.....maybe next time I use then I will stop myself from blending them and see if there is any difference.

I always blend well less tips, I don't really know why but I just have to do it.....maybe next time I use then I will stop myself from blending them and see if there is any difference.

I'm glad it's not just me - I always blend well-less tips, can't not!!!

Pro impressions - no blending required, dont have the time for blending unless its absolutely necessary, i have never had a problem with them sticking HTHs

i use pro impression tips and always blend even though u dont have to blend do u still have to remove surface shine ???

thanks xclairex

I take the shine off but have to admit on occasions i have forgotten and they hve been fine xx

Latest posts

Back