Best wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chattichic

Reaction score
Have enrolled myself on a one day waxing course. Once I've done the course I'd like to start to practice straight away. I would like to eventually offer clients high end products, have been having a look at heaters & before wax and after products, would it be possible to have some advice which products are the best & ones that are to avoid please?
Thanks.

We use Lycon hot wax it's really popular extremely high end and our busiest mist rebooked service. I would advise you do their training as it is by far the best way to learn hot wax.

Thanks, am doing a course local to me & then am looking at Kim lawless for further intimate training.
Am completely new to beauty, I am looking to offer it to hairdressing clients & new ones.
What about mobile waxing pots, does anyone have advice regarding these? Was looking at roller cartrige heaters.

I use Adam and Eve in my salon, pre, post products and hot and warm wax. The best I have ever used. They are affordable and they have excellent customer service too! Always sending me samples of new products!
X

Thanks will have a look.

I use Adam and Eve in my salon, pre, post products and hot and warm wax. The best I have ever used. They are affordable and they have excellent customer service too! Always sending me samples of new products!
X

can you get adam & eve in the US?

I use PR and love it. Tried all the other top brands but go back to it every time.

Latest posts

Back