big beauty box on wheels!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tori23

Reaction score
in an effort to be more organised i am reviewing how i cart all my stuff around (i am mobile) i have seen these big aluminium boxes on wheels that come in silver or pink and look a bit like those whelled suitcaes that u take on hols.
they are more expensive then what i have now but a lot bigger.
does any one use one of these? i just wanted to know opinions before i get one and waste my hard earned cash!!

hope i described it ok
thanks in advance

tori xx

I have a silver one. i think they are fab, because i can keep everything in it.

I have the pink fabric one on this page in the link below. When it is full it is quite heavy to lift into the car (I do fill it to the brim though) but it does come appart into 3 sections. I find it useful as I do loads of different treatments (mobile beauty) so have a compartment for each. Clients are impressed with the look of it. It is a shame it isn't ligher but it is sturdy.

Not sure how heavy the aluminium ones would be in comparrison? They are sold at Excell (I saw them last year) so if you get a chance to go you can see them in the flesh.

http://www.shopeezee.co.uk/all_beau...PARTNER=go17&gclid=CPGKhOvlsooCFShUZwoduzd2nQ

Hi, i have a pink one it cost £75 including VAT and delivery.Im training at college and have to take loads of stuff so it has made it alot easier for me to pull as i cant carry things.Its up to you but im glad i bought mine.HTHs xx
zena x

I have this one too;
Vallet 3-Piece Professional Lightweight & Strong Fabric Beauty Trolley Case on Wheels
I was sent the aluminium one by mistake and surprisingly it is actually lighter than the fabric one!!! It isn't quite as big though! its not as tall and its narrower.
It is handy and fits in all my bits n bobs, including my whole hand gel lamp, all my l&P, towels & nail art items.
It is heavy tho and will only fit in the footwell of my passenger seat.
HTH

I have one of the large silver 3 tier ones. I use it for college at the moment and it is brilliant. I am able to store all my bottles upright, so no spillages! And the top has extra little compartments for storing bottles of polish etc.
Although expensive they are very useful.

I know that Sally's has been selling them on offer recently but not sure if they still are though so it might be worth checking.

HTH. :)

thanks everyone for the replies!!
i do love the look of them and i thought it would be easier even if heavier then they mulitple baggage i am using at the mo!!

thanks again tori xx

I have an aluminium 3 tier one for college. what I like about it is that I can store different things in each different box and if I need to only take one box at a time as the lid is interchangeable.

If I need all three the plus is the wheels as they are quite heavy when full.

Latest posts

Back