Big Brother 2014, who's watching!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they posted on their FB page :) i'll keep quiet haha

Lol Stevens whole family (including both of his grandmothers) go to the salon all together to have their eyebrows and facials done (every Saturday)!

Right, whose salon is it?? Any of you geeks? Lol where are these guys going every week?xx

Kimberley and steven you are on tv!!!!!

Kimberly and Stephen that was vile lol!!! Xx

Lol Steverly stimulation... Either that or she had a very itchy spot on the top of her leg and he was kindly scratching ;)
Did make me chuckle tho... I'm certainly not bothered by it.

What I wanna know is how the hair geeks feel about what Helen did?
She is supposed to be a professional yet she (imo) purposely cocked Christopher's hair up.
Someone on FB posted her hair salon addy up so I wondered if we have anyone here who've trained with her or worked with her...

Lol Steverly stimulation... Either that or she had a very itchy spot on the top of her leg and he was kindly scratching ;)
Did make me chuckle tho... I'm certainly not bothered by it.

What I wanna know is how the hair geeks feel about what Helen did?
She is supposed to be a professional yet she (imo) purposely cocked Christopher's hair up.
Someone on FB posted her hair salon addy up so I wondered if we have anyone here who've trained with her or worked with her...

No way is she an actual hair dresser? She stands / sits incorrectly for a start and that hair cut is just the most awful thing I've ever seen

I think she owns a salon. Whether she is an actual hairdresser herself is another matter.

She owns a salon but like Previous Poster says - whether she actually is trained who knows?!

I knew Danielle would get less shtick this week. It's all a game. She'll continue to pursue Winston now because she knows it's working in her favour within the house.

Guys apparently the hash tag "open it" was trending on twitter! Cringe lol! X

Tonight's episode was awful to watch. Big brother are giving helen all the ammunition she needs to attack the other housemates. Thank god for Winston and mark for being the only men to stand up to helen.
Did anybody see Kimberlys audition tape on bit in the side? She was a completely different person, she showed more expression in that tape then she has on the whole show, fake!

You know what - I actually like Helen.
She is very shouty - but she shouts/argues because she views things as backhanded or unjust or backstabbing. Her approach is wrong but her intentions are good.

I don't think mark and Winston were in the right shutting her down last night. I think that there were three different people talking about three different people. Chris mostly talked about Jale - and she chose to confront him about it alone. Danielle & Ashleigh mostly talked about Kim and she chose to ignore it. Ashleigh mostly talked about Helen and she chose to address it. It wasn't 3 people ganging up on one person - it was Helen confronting Ashleigh about her behaviour and having 2 people there who could verify that she was telling the truth. They didn't argue or shout or join in - just confirmed her story.

I still dislike Kim ... the amount of times she has had to back peddle on what she has told Steven and admit more stuff. She must realise now that the public know and she is doing more harm than good by denying it so she's finally coming clean.

Dislike Kim, Ashleigh, Steven.

Really like Helen & Winston.

I quite like Helen too I couldn't stand her at the start but compared to the rest of the housemates I think she's ok, she's the most genuine in there at least she says everythink to their faces. That Ashleigh is a right cow don't like her at all I think she's very manipulative and it annoyed me mark and winsten getting involved and sticking up for her- she does not need sticking up for she is very capable of doing that herself.
Kim I'm not sure about I like her but don't know how genuine she is I think she's abit of a game player especially last night when after watching the gossip she said about saying nothing and using the knowledge to their advantage I thing she is quite calculating. Danielle I'm not sure about either and she went really quite during that argument I'm glad kim saw her true colours, I think Danielle is the biggest game player in there she is no where near as innocent as she tries to make out I think she is very false!

Back on Kim has her 'boyfriend' not came out and done a story/comment on her? I'm suprised if not maybe the two of them hatched a plan before she went in to try help her win (everyone likes a romance) and he's keepin quite.- saying that it was Steven who seemed the one to be approaching her she was abit shy at first.

Agh can't stand Kimberley, she's too straight faced, she shows absolutely no emotion what so ever, it'd be like talking to a wall!! And after watching BB bit on the side, I dislike her even more! She's not the same person.
I'm starting to like helen, even though her voice goes through my head, I think BB is giving her bad tele & is riling her up to go & verbally attack people. I think she's getting a bit of a raw deal, she's had a formal warning and of all people they show her house gossip? Not fair
I'd prefer to be stuck in a house with her than someone who'll bitch and moan about me behind my back

Yeah last night big brother was a bit evil! Trying to cause a big row between Ashleigh and Helen. Helen is not annoying me as much as she was at the beginning. Stephen won't see kimberly for dust after the show , they will cash in on a couple magazine deals and then the she will go back to her ex xxx

I've also warmed to Helen. Atleast you know exactly where you stand with ber

I'm loving it tonight!!

Aww I think they are being a little bit harsh on marlon, yea it's abit selfish but surely his pass to stay is more important that having beauty treatments or asking questions to the public? The other housemates went for it so not that fair to pick on him. I'm not a fan of marlon anyway I find him abit boring but just think everyone is being abit mean I would of thought at least ash would stick by him! And I really like winston but I do think he is clever and maybe the comment he recieved saying stay away from the boys he might of thought marlon doing what he did would be a good opportunity to be angry at him and be distant - just a thought.

Stephen to kimberly saying do you think you could see me as a husband! He is being a bunny boiler, he's only known her for about ten seconds! X

Latest posts

Back