Big Brother 2014, who's watching!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed it last night as I stayed on later at work. I also managed to stay awake enough for Bit on the Psych to start and then literally fell asleep as soon as it came on!

What did I miss?

Watch this advert. You guys have probably already seen it but it's scarily like Kim and Stephen. http://www.theguardian.com/media/video/2013/dec/05/hollyoaks-domestic-abuse-advert-video x

In all seriousness the sooner he is evicted the better. Let's hope when he watches his behaviour back, he will see that he needs to get some help for his controlling ways.
He must have been hurt in the past to be so insecure.
And kimberley is plain strange.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Steve reminds me of a boyfriend I had in my late teens and moved in with. The infatuation he had for me at the start I loved, it felt like I was his world and it made me feel so loved when I was young and naive. Things progress over time though, he gradually took control of just about everything I done, everywhere I went etc. At the end he was actually laying my clothes and makeup out for me every morning for how he wanted me to look. So glad I came to my senses and never let that happen again lol

I'm not worried about Kim at all though, I really believe she just wants the BB relationship because she thinks it will keep her in there longer. Also, she is really skint at the moment and knows he has plenty money to put her up somewhere nice when she first comes out. She is a player and she is playing him much better than he is trying to play her at the moment lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Kimberly is working out that's it's strange! The sooner they are parted the better. If he gets evicted he will expect her to walk and I don't think she will. If she is evicted he will follow her out. Hopefully the guy who she was with before is not a wimp and will take her back. Stephen needs help he is acting like a complete and utter fruit loop x

I was so disappointed when they didn't put the other girl in from Helens Wayne Rooney scandal in. I hope they put her ex in wipe that smug look off Stephens face. X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405292157.969978.jpg

Three new housemates and a surprise eviction tonight!! Xx

Its pretty sad how excited i just got. I really hope one of them is Kims 'ex'

Me to! Really hope it's kims ex too! Only half hour to go! Big brother is my guilty pleasure! I watch it alone with my dog. None of my friends or family watch it. Every year I get obsessed. Can't get enough of it! X

Me to! Really hope it's kims ex too! Only half hour to go! Big brother is my guilty pleasure! I watch it alone with my dog. None of my friends or family watch it. Every year I get obsessed. Can't get enough of it! X

Haha im the same, i have to wait until everyone goes to bed.

I CAN'T WAIT! But currently crying to long lost family x

I'm quite disappointed, I was hoping it would be Kim's boyfriend!

Oh my god!!! As if my mates daughter Zoe is in the house!!!!!!!
Her dad literally put it on facebook 5 mins before it went live!

Sent from the catphone

Oh my god!!! As if my mates daughter Zoe is in the house!!!!!!!
Her dad literally put it on facebook 5 mins before it went live!

Sent from the catphone

Wasn't she on Pop Idol aswell?

Latest posts

Back