Big Brother 2014, who's watching!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zoe hopefully x

Gone right off mark! He is stringing christoper alone. Christoper is clearly completely besotted in mark and is trying to hide it bless him but his face lights up when he talks about mark. X

I think it will be Zoe.

I may have missed something as I don't see all of the episodes, but I don't understand where the issues are coming from with Pav. I've not seen him bitch or play people off on each other.

Christopher is growing on me and I think he may be a slow runner to the final. Is anyone else fed up of the crap that comes from Helen and Ash regarding them only being friends?

Ash has gone off Helen I think the moment has passed but Helen has fallen for him, she's pretending she hasn't but she so has x

I think Ash and Helen obviously like each other. But because they've played the friends role for so long, neither of them really knows how much the other likes them. And they're both too scared to be honest for fear of being knocked back! It's quite sweet, but they want their heads banging together! x

If last night's show is anything to go by, Christopher has seriously lost the plot!

Kimberlys pregnant! Wtf

Oh edit, thats the reason she left the house. Shes not pregnant anymore.

Kimberlys pregnant! Wtf

I thought she confirmed in several interviews she was never pregnant? That she was on birth control & that steven used protection?

Kimberlys pregnant! Wtf

Pregnant?
With Stevens baby?
Drama drama drama.

Just read the story. She left the house with pelvic pain and doctors apparently said she'd suffered an ectopic pregnancy and they were sure it was Stevens baby because of the timescales. I'm very sceptical myself. They'd only been sleeping together a couple of weeks!!

Biggest load of bull I've ever heard. Shame on her.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If she was pregnant then she was pregnant when she walked in as she only slept with him about a week before she left. I think it's a big publicity thing. She will milk it when they break up which will probably be next week x

Mark & Helen are like the bullies you find at schook

Why was Chris taking all the heat when 3 of then chose to take the money. Mark said he would take 5k of it for himself & only split the rest with the housemates but failed to mention that to the housemates. I don't believe Ash reasoning behind taking the money at all, as soon as big brother mentioned the money he was desperate for it! It's SO annoying to watch

Why was Chris taking all the heat when 3 of then chose to take the money. Mark said he would take 5k of it for himself & only split the rest with the housemates but failed to mention that to the housemates. I don't believe Ash reasoning behind taking the money at all, as soon as big brother mentioned the money he was desperate for it! It's SO annoying to watch

The annoying thing is, all 3 had the same reaaon for saying yes. Chris was the only one to get crap for it. If he was in their clique they wouldn't have batted an eyelid

Chris' closing speech in the diary room was bang on.

Nothing quite focuses people's minds when it comes to money, and the reason why Helen and Mark were so angry about it, was through sheer greed.

Helen will be first out on final night, when the public have their first chance to show her what they really think of her. Nasty bully, nasty mouth, nasty person.

I'm glad you said that, I was half asleep watching it but didn't think Mark was truthful to the others in saying he would keep some money for gimself.
He made out his sole reason was to ensure it was split.

I liked him initially especially when he argued with Ash for calling Jale a maggot. I thought he seemed to get on with everybody but that he would stick to his principals and ensure everyone was treated fairly but over time he's coming across more and more sneaky and sly

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I really hope Chris doesn't go tonight I think he's quite misunderstood actually.
I used to love mark and still think he's funny but he has shown his true colours
Will be mark and Pav out tonight I reckon x

I really hope Chris doesn't go tonight I think he's quite misunderstood actually.
I used to love mark and still think he's funny but he has shown his true colours
Will be mark and Pav out tonight I reckon x

Totally agree, Mark really showed his true colours last night. Helen is just awful, making up stories about what Chris and Ashleigh were talking about and then fixating on one comment Chris made, so unfair! Think both Chris and Pav have been unfairly treated to be honest. I also think Pav and Mark might go tonight now

Mark is now my least favourite. He's a sly, lying, game playing attention seeker. I LOVED the way Christopher stood up to him last night. He was so accurate and articulate in his argument. Christopher or Ashleigh to win now for me!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back