Big Brother 2014, who's watching!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to like mark. But after the whole money task and the way he treats Christopher I can't stand him now. He has shown his true colours. I also wondered why Chris was getting all the stick especially when mark said he would keep 5k himself and joining in with the while having a go at chris thing. I hope he goes tonight!! X

Marks lost for words.

Winston?!!! What the hell?!

Seriously thought Winston would win :l

Felicity xx

That makes no sense!

Sent from the catphone

Cannot believe more people have phoned up to evict winston over Chris Christopher and Pav! Vote to evict not vote to save! That's crazy!

Last three Chris, Christopher and Ashleigh? Let's bet lol.

Shocking!!! I've only just been able to pick my jaw back off the floor, to type this!!

I really didn't see that coming...x

I'm so shocked! Haven't seen it yet but I'd always seen Winston as a finalist!!

He's been in a LOT of other TV shows including acting roles so maybe people think he's not genuine?

Makes you wonder if it's all fixed...I mean winston REALLY!

i'm glad winstons gone I couldn't stand him x

Last three Chris, Christopher and Ashleigh? Let's bet lol.

I think you could be right.

I may be in the minority here, but I'd actually like Chris to win.

I think you could be right.

I may be in the minority here, but I'd actually like Chris to win.

I would love Chris to win. X

Oh I can't stand Chris lol I loved him at the beginning! Think I'd prefer Pav to win over him haha

Felicity xx

Ahhhhhhh I've been away for a wedding from Thursday to now! Missed Thursday and Friday! Fill me in I'm intrigued x

Just loved Ashleigh's rant about Helen in the diary room tonight .... first class analysis and bang on!

Sososososo boring without mark

Although he was getting on my nerves I miss him

Who's your winners guys?
I think it will be
Winner-Christopher
2. Ashleigh
3.Chris
4.Ash
5.pav
6.helen
Xxx

Latest posts