Big Brother 2014, who's watching!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's your winners guys?
I think it will be
Winner-Christopher
2. Ashleigh
3.Chris
4.Ash
5.pav
6.helen
Xxx

This is exactly how I would rank them too :) x

I hope Christopher wins. I find him endearing.

I'm probably alone with this but my top 3 is:

1. Helen
2. Chris
3. Christopher

I'm completely indifferent about Ash & Pav so would probably put them 4th and 5th. Really dislike Ashleigh so she'd be 6th.

I like that Chris is playing the BB game ... Helen is a marmite person - I hate and love her at the same time but she has been amusing.

There's no denying Helens been a good house mate. Don't want her to win though x

Little bit excited for tonight ... :)
X

Defo don't want Ashleigh or Pav to win anyone else I'd be happy to see winner. I love ash tho xx

I think Christopher will be next, then Helen and Ashleigh. I'd like Ash to have been in the top 3

Would rather Helen own than Ashleigh judging by last few days! X

Can't believe Helen won 🙈 but she definitely has been most entertaining!
Celebrity Big Brother starts tomorrow!!! Who'll be watching it? I have no idea who's going in!

These are the rumoured lot ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408345181.935187.jpg

Who's excited for tonight! I am, may not be back from my clients in time so sky plussing it! I may start a celebrity big brother thread if no one beats me to it! Xx

I've heard Katie price is going in!!!! X

Scraping the bottom of the barrel like usual!! White Dee! Worst of all, sat on her bum all her life and paid thousands to go on "celeb" bb! Winds me right up lol

Felicity xx

I'm watching tonight because it always makes me laugh at who they class as "celebrities" lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Highly doubt katie price will go in a week or so after giving birth lol also, white dee said she was busy filming her cookery programme didn't she? Oh well, we will all soon find out :D

Half the fun is seeing who the non celebrities are and the other half of the fun is watching them actually believing they are celebrities. :D

So the countdown begins...

Who's watching? What do you all think of the contestants? Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Me! Love love love James (i'm a big Strictly freak) and was rather distraught when i found out he wasnt doing it anymore.

I cant stand Ricci but i think he's went in to change people perception of him as he's only been in on screen situations with Vicky on Geordie Shore then Ex on the Beach which showed him to be a complete t**t.

Not too sure of the others yet so we'll see.

Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

So far I like Edele, Stephanie, George and Kellie

Latest posts

Back