Big Brother

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkruth

Reaction score
Eeerrrrmmm before or after a pint of Strongbow?
I watched the new BB last night for the first time and before you say it, yes I know its on late and I don't have to watch it if I don't like it, but what is it with Sasscia and Maxwell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know there a couple all loved up, and I'm not prude in anyway what so ever, but does anyone else think they shouldn't be doing under the covers what they are doing!

BB is great, compelling viewing, but it is real life, not a film or a programme, but real people with real feelings and emotions. Should we really be able to see these intimate moments they share and do you not think the producers should turn the cameras away or ban sexual contact in anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes they are grown adults and yes, they know the cameras are watching, but it was more like watching a soft p**n film last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for Sasscia's family watching her parade herself like that (you have to admit though she is vain)!

Does anyone else feel the same????

I agree 110%!

It's harsh to say but I really really hate the girl!

I was watching that last night and felt sick - I wouldn't mind but you could hear everything! She is just playing Maxwell because he really likes her and she is just doing it for attention. She is seeing someone on the outside!

I feel sorry for her family too because now they know what a tart she is!

They are both doing it so they don't get evicted on Friday night and Saskia Has GOT TO GO!

Fingertips ND said:
They are both doing it so they don't get evicted on Friday night and Saskia Has GOT TO GO!

I agree, she is a tart, slapper and general disgrace to the female race and she has to go.

GET HER OUT!

Did you hear her say last night something like "you get forgotten when you go out this early, it's only the ones that make it near the end that get remembered! This bitch is gonna have to pull out all the stops and wear something cracking for eviction!"

All it's about is publicity for her!

GET HER OUT!

Did you hear her say last night something like "you get forgotten when you go out this early, it's only the ones that make it near the end that get remembered! This bitch is gonna have to pull out all the stops and wear something cracking for eviction!"

All it's about is publicity for her!

Don't know what's happened there!

I must be getting myself really annoyed!

I think she only did that because she felt threatened by Orlath.

Maxwell has been paying her a bit too much attention for Saskia's liking!

The thing is if thats all she could do to be remembered then she deserves to be forgotton!

get saskia out, dont think much to craig either, i dont think saskia and maxwell like him much but he followsthem round all the time lickin their arses! sorry, just watched it 2nite and got really annoyed, he wants to be 'in their gang' but he doesnt realise they dont care! i like makosi tho, she makes me laugh

xx

I havent got a clue what is going on in there. Loved the previous versions but couldnt take to this lot. so evict the lot of them
x

nuttynikki said:
get saskia out, dont think much to craig either, i dont think saskia and maxwell like him much but he followsthem round all the time lickin their arses! sorry, just watched it 2nite and got really annoyed, he wants to be 'in their gang' but he doesnt realise they dont care! i like makosi tho, she makes me laugh

xx

Oh my God!!!! Its getting worse! Saskia walking around like a smacked puppy, Craig so far up Maxwell and Saskia's bottom he's cleaning their teeth from the inside (crude - sorry). As for Saskia being a model!! Yeah right!

Saying that, wouldn't it be funny if Maxwell was voted out??? Be good to see if Saskia gave a s**t LOL

LOL! i know wot u mean. when she first got in i thought she was ok, but she prances around like she knows it all! i was adamant i wouldnt get addicted to bb this yr but it hasnt worked! never mind.

xx

Pinkruth said:
Oh my God!!!! Its getting worse! Saskia walking around like a smacked puppy, Craig so far up Maxwell and Saskia's bottom he's cleaning their teeth from the inside (crude - sorry). As for Saskia being a model!! Yeah right!

Saying that, wouldn't it be funny if Maxwell was voted out??? Be good to see if Saskia gave a s**t LOL

she is a dirty mare, now she knows everyone wants her out she has a face like a smavked bum,
i like orlagh she knows the score.

I am no prude either but I really do not want to watch that sort of thing going on under the sheets!:eek:

I just wanted to drag the camera away myself why keep it on them all that time maybe some dirty old men were having a good watch:rolleyes: What ever turns you on LOL!

Get her out!!!! He can go next week they really do think they should win WHY!

Who does she think she is makes me wonder!

Caz xxx

I cannot believe what they were doing!!! I nearly died!!!!!!!!!! It's so disrespectful, what will hger parents think?!?!?!?!?!?

Did you hear what she said to Craig? She said that people don't really like Craig and that he might be up (this was before it was announced!!)

What a cow bag!!!!

Did anyone see what Orlaigh did lastnight? She took off her bikini top and let everyone feel her boobies!!!!! :eek: :o I didn't know where to look!!!!!

Tilly xx

The thing is none of these people are being themselves they are playing up for the camera's to stay in.
I personally think that maxwell and craig are the only genuine ones in there.
Jmo

It's a funny inditement on us gals that we all say how bad SHE is for their little shinnanigans, but no one slates the bloke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like Maxwell, geezer blokes just don't do it for me.

I love Craig, smart cookie, he soon cottoned on to who was the alpha group and got in there, be interesting to see what he does next as the balance of power is definitely shifting.

Oh I know what you mean Sassy this is why I said he can go next week I do not like him one bit!!!!!!!!!

The way he looks her with that silly grin on his face even when she is not looking at him he is looking her up and down like a dirty old man!!!!!

He must think his luck is in as I am dam sure a wome like that would never give him the time of the day if he was in a pub and not in BB.

Yes Craig is a sweetie I just think he spoilt hisself really taking sides I think if he had just floated around NOT bitching so much he would have been brill I did at one point slowley go off him but lets hope he picks up after tomorrow night.

Caz xxx:D

Sassy #1 said:
It's a funny inditement on us gals that we all say how bad SHE is for their little shinnanigans, but no one slates the bloke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like Maxwell, geezer blokes just don't do it for me.

I love Craig, smart cookie, he soon cottoned on to who was the alpha group and got in there, be interesting to see what he does next as the balance of power is definitely shifting.

Im afraid i have to disagree. they know what they are letting themselves and their families in for when they enter the house.

Myself, i wouldnt do it, i have more respect. But they will do whatever gets them noticed and its certainly got people talking hasnt it.

What else are they there for other than for the money and publicity. how do they get the money - by playing up to the public to keep them in. the publicity is there whatever they do.

I find it quite amusing that they are both up for nomination this week tough lol.

Yeps I would rather see Maxwell go too ... he makes my skin crawl ugh! the way he leers at her adn cant stop touching .. yuk! I dont like her much either lol but she can be picked off another week :)

And yes I cant wait to see where Craig scuttles off to next either.

Jo xx :hug:

Did you see it tonight OMG !! I only caught the last couple of minutes but that was enough.

I'm so glad my girls are not watching it this time around.

I agreed with kamal, Saskia and Maxwell are just after publicity, such a funny comment about securing a magazine contract :lol:
Maxwell and Saskia are minging they have really disgraced themselves on national TV. Do they not have any self respect??? Sorry if I sound prudish but I guess I am when it comes to having sex on TV and in the same room where other housemates are trying to sleep YUK.

I hope they are forgotten as soon as they get out.

Gosh it got to me then LOL:smack:

Latest posts

Back